Did You Know Trumps Son Killed a Triceratops?

How heartwarming! Now an entire native village has triceratops steaks for a year!

th

So Mark Dice is stealing my material... I might have to sue for copy write infringement or something.

*****CHUCKE*****

:)

Reminds me of this story a few years ago:

People think Steven Spielberg killed a Triceratops
USA Today NetworkKXTV-TV, (Sacramento) Published 5:11 p.m. ET July 12, 2014

1405198691000-1405148271000-1405111295000-triceratops.png

The Facebook post was clearly a joke seeing that dinosaurs no longer exist.

But the comments raise some concerns about how aware people are of that fact.

Jay Branscomb posted a photo of Steven Spielberg, on the set of Jurassic Park, sitting in front of a Triceratops on his Facebook page on July 6.

Jay Branscomb

Under the photo is this caption:

"Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man."

The post harkens to a Texas cheerleader who uploaded pictures from a hunting trip in Africa on Facebook earlier this month. Nineteen-year-old Kendall Jones, who went on her first big game hunt to Africa when she was 9, started an uproar across social media sites.

It prompted a South African to post a petition on Change.org calling for Jones to be banned from African states.

From Brancomb's joking post, some comments were clearly humorous:

"Poor animal! Triceratops are endangered! Soon they will be gone like the dodo bird and ET, the Extra-Terrestrial."

People think Steven Spielberg killed a Triceratops

How heartwarming! Now an entire native village has triceratops steaks for a year!
That they donated the meat is not surprising, what were they going to do with it. also I would of been best to bring a truckload of food in for the price they paid for a protected Safari they could of. They can shoot defenseless animals but can't fight in Iraq. They are rich wimps.

Forum List

Back