Did You Know The War On Terror Is Over?

There never was a hatchet with GMY.
i like him ALOT.
it was a friendly.criticizm.
wish he knew what i do about islam and etc..

Can Obama Safely Embrace Islamists? - 2012 Decoded

If they say it's over, then it must be over. Because if THEY say it's over, obviously they won't be fighting it, or trying to.

Will they stop molesting me in the airport now?

Shit.......I can never get anyone to molest me. :eusa_eh:

Well, you would have liked the one in the Nashville airport when I went to DC a couple weeks ago. She was really cute. But I forgot her name, so I guess you'll just have to take your chances!!

I have very strong opinions,GMY,and i.apologize if i.offended you,but as strong as it is to mainstream thinking,what i am saying about islam,after studying it objectively for many years,is true.

Do you think the people dodging bullets and ieds care whether or not it's called the "War on Terror"?

I think the perception of their contributions matter big time. Were they out of the field of battle this proclamation would be no big deal. But their not........

Remember Bush's foolish Mission Accomplished? This is no different.
Like ot loathe that sign? THAT wasn't for Bush. That was for the ship and it's personnel that were headed for port.It was NEVER for or About BUSH.

Sure- they didn't know Booosh was on board, and the Boooshies never noticed the sign. Pub dupe IDIOCY LOL!

Once people understand the real meaning mantra and deception of the islamic cult,it shifts perspectives a bit from original thinking.self education changes a man.

Francofag,prove me wrong dirtnap.
again,history lesson for the retarded.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED meant the end of baathist power rule in iraq at the time the statement was made.
no lie,no deception.
accept it.

I think the perception of their contributions matter big time. Were they out of the field of battle this proclamation would be no big deal. But their not........

Remember Bush's foolish Mission Accomplished? This is no different.
Like ot loathe that sign? THAT wasn't for Bush. That was for the ship and it's personnel that were headed for port.It was NEVER for or About BUSH.

Sure- they didn't know Booosh was on board, and the Boooshies never noticed the sign. Pub dupe IDIOCY LOL!

Had nothing to do with it...regardless what they knew.

Moron.

Francofag,prove me wrong dirtnap.
again,history lesson for the retarded.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED meant the end of baathist power rule in iraq at the time the statement was made.
no lie,no deception.
accept it.

It's not up to other people to "prove" your ridiculous claims wrong.

But they TRY as they do yours.

GMY,let me educate you on islam.
I have studied it,thoroughly since the beirut bombing in 1983.

Just stop. You're painting with a broad brush and its overkill. My daughters ex is a Muslim. His parents are first generation immigrants. They practice Islam and its nothing like you describe. Outside of that I work for Muslims of the Islamic faith once and awhile and they are nothing like you describe. Your hatred is unfounded.

If i studied Christianity from its inception I would draw the same conclusions as you do with Islam. If i painted the whole culture with one broad brush gathered from one narrow view.

You and i have clashed multiple times like I do regularly with the left over Christianity. Your views are as extreme and unwarranted as theirs. And I'm not a believer of any faith.

Focus on policy not religious intolerance.

Forum List

Back