Did you know the Monday after the SB is the day when people take a sick day?

I'll be at work, unless I am actually sick. The secret to it is not to get shitfaced drunk watching the Super Bowl.

The game starts at 6:30 EST. If it goes 4 hours, that is still only 10:30PM. The average NFL game lasts 3 hours and 12 mins. So if this holds to that average, the game ends at 9:42PM. If you are on Central Time, it will still be over before midnight, and probably before 11pm.

Why is that a problem for the next morning?

I'll be at work, unless I am actually sick. The secret to it is not to get shitfaced drunk watching the Super Bowl.

The game starts at 6:30 EST. If it goes 4 hours, that is still only 10:30PM.

You will be at work because you are a undercover faggot. Set your alarm Mr. Fruity

LMAO

You will be at work because you are a undercover faggot. Set your alarm Mr. Fruity

LMAO

Funny that you call me a faggot, when you have wanted how many guys on here to suck your dick?

Oh, and none of my bills are overdue. Nothing has been disconnected.

I'll be at work because I am not a whining slacker. I am a grown man who takes responsibility.

LMAO

Funny that you call me a faggot, when you have wanted how many guys on here to suck your dick?

I'll be at work because I am not a whining slacker. I am a grown man who takes responsibility.

All my bills are paid too after last week Mr. Mongo

LMAO

For now. How much have you spent in the last year on late fees? How many times have you been late paying a bill because you screwed up your finances?

Just get up monday morning and go to fucking work. Is that so hard? You don't get to bed until 10:30 and you have to call in sick? That is just lazy.

LMAO

For now. How much have you spent in the last year on late fees? How many times have you been late paying a bill because you screwed up your finances?

Just get up monday morning and go to fucking work. Is that so hard? You don't get to bed until 10:30 and you have to call in sick? That is just lazy.

Since I had to give them all the back money,. I am caught up with Comcast. The current bill is due on 2/19 and I get paid on 2/19 and it's $174.

So I am now caught up and will transfer my service to my new place in May

Also the last time I called out sick was July 2015

Also this is my first time calling out on a Monday since I started the job in 2013

Anything else Mongo?

LMAO

Since I had to give them all the back money,. I am caught up with Comcast. The current bill is due on 2/19 and I get paid on 2/19 and it's $174.

Also this is my first time calling out on a Monday since I started the job in 2013

Anything else Mongo?

I'm sure I'll think of something to give you hell about. You provide so much material.

LMAO

Anything else Mongo?

I'm sure I'll think of something to give you hell about. You provide so much material.

Set that alarm Monday morning

Why the Fuck the NFL insists on playing the damn game on Sunday evening is mind boggling.
If ya want a night game play the damn thing on Saturday night!!!!
Or here's an idea..Play the MF'er at noon on Sunday like football is meant to be played!!

Why the Fuck the NFL insists on playing the damn game on Sunday evening is mind boggling.
If ya want a night game play the damn thing on Saturday night!!!!
Or here's an idea..Play the MF'er at noon on Sunday like football is meant to be played!!

Someone asked the retarded commissioner why not play the SB on saturday and his response was

"well I was thinking about seeing if I can make that Monday A national holiday"

He is a certified retard

Anything else Mongo?

Set that alarm Monday morning

Not a problem. I love what I do for a living and make good money.

I know I will be LOL I will be home on the chill after spending time at a SB!!! WHo else?

Millions of Americans Will Call in Sick the Monday After the Super Bowl
Your ability to forecast when you'll be sick is truly amazing. In a loser sort of way.

But, hey, with the whole day to screw off you'll likely run into at least one dumb bitch and maybe more. You're like a magnet for them.

Everyone calls out the Monday after the SB you potted plant

Forum List

Back