Did you know that milk is an oil?

Hey, we gotta' SWAT Team them evil Amish people! No tellin' who's side they're on, all speakin' German and shit!

A car is green and your shirt is green but your shirt isn't a car. They say lanolin oil is good for your skin but diesel fuel isn't. Milk contains vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin as they used to say but drinking petroleum products will kill you. I used to wonder why they put those inane warnings on products but I'm begining to understand that there might be a generation walking among us who ain't got a clue.

This killed me:

And, for every little victory, there are a zillion crankings of the government vise elsewhere. Plucked at random from the ObamaCare bill: "The Secretary shall develop oral healthcare components that shall include tooth-level surveillance."

"Tooth-level surveillance"? Has that phrase ever been used before in the entirety of human history?

:lol:

This killed me:

And, for every little victory, there are a zillion crankings of the government vise elsewhere. Plucked at random from the ObamaCare bill: "The Secretary shall develop oral healthcare components that shall include tooth-level surveillance."

"Tooth-level surveillance"? Has that phrase ever been used before in the entirety of human history?

:lol:

Link?

..........Did you know that milk is an oil?

I am guessing, without reading the link, that the Department of Health an Human Services is drafting an executive order to have all tattoos of 'Exxon' removed from the breasts of every woman in the US.

How close was I?

Forum List

Back