Did you know about a new Mel Gibson movie?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Did you hear any publicity ?
No ? Me either.
'The Beaver' Copy Stolen From Mel Gibson
|
UPDATE: Summit Entertainment insider is acknowledging that a studio DVD containing the Mel Gibson-Jodie Foster not-yet-released movie The Beaver is missing and appears to have been stolen from Mel Gibson's mailbox. The LA Sheriff's Department is investigating. The insider also is confirming the details TMZ first reported that the studio gave Mel the final cut of the movie on DVD, he screened it at his home, and at 10:45 AM put the DVD in his mailbox so a courier could pick it up and return it to Summit. The courier showed up at 2:30 PM Wednesday, and the DVD was missing from Mel's mailbox.

Few movies have received so much pre-release publicity as this one.

Question is, will it translate into theater tickets?

Really?

Fuck Its got jodi foster who I really lie and Gibson who I have swarn off.
I ll steal it off the interweb and put a buck in red box.

Mel Gibson is a drunken anti-Semite but he makes great movies.

Jodie Foster is a decent actress who needs something to get her in the public eye other then wearing a dress on the red-carpet.

I usually don't pay to see Mel Gibson movies. The last was Passion of the Christ. I'll wait till it hits DVD.

I hope it's not about Leave It To Beaver.

I think Gibsons a great producer, director and actor.

His personal problems are his own not mine or anyone elses.

I will continue to watch and enjoy his movies.

i have heard of this movie...i have no idea what its about only that its a mel gibson movie

The Beaver (2011) - IMDb

i wont be spending 7.50 to see this one....jimmy stewart did it better

Sounds like shit to me!

A troubled husband and executive adopts a beaver hand-puppet as his sole means of communicating.

And I love a lot of Mel's movies: Braveheart is still one of the best Middle Ages war movie, Max Max and the Road Warrior are still classics, We Were Soldiers was very under-rated, the Bounty was awesome, I loved Apocalypto and I actually saw Gallipoli in college during a WW I and II class I took (it was amazing)!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back