Did you hear this on the news?

man, I'm sorry..but I'm smirking at that link..

ain't touching that one...computer might get fleas

They've also filibustered the jobs bill and the highway bill because, of course, they cannot allow any new jobs. Nor can they allow anything that might take money out of GObP/bag/pubs pocket.

That way, they can (LIE) say its all Obama's fault.

SSDD

I'm saying that nobody but a blood-shooting-out-the-eyes lolberal is going to find a blog post from Smirking Chimp credible, let alone click on it.

Especially when the title block of the thread disingenuously refers to said blog as "the news".

They've also filibustered the jobs bill and the highway bill because, of course, they cannot allow any new jobs. Nor can they allow anything that might take money out of GObP/bag/pubs pocket.

SSDD

what? Isn't that what the 800 BILLION stimulus was for?
jobs and the highways? I saw all them pretty signs on the highways telling me it was so

so now who is lying..?

I'm saying that nobody but a blood-shooting-out-the-eyes lolberal is going to find a blog post from Smirking Chimp credible, let alone click on it.

Especially when the title block of the thread disingenuously refers to said blog as "the news".

I suppose the claim is that Huff'nPuff and all the other liberal media have gone right and no longer report news like this. Never heard of the Smirking Chimp, but doesn't sound like a reliable source to me. I'll wait till the Laughing Donkey reports it, then comment.

Oh, so you'll be posting PROOF its not true?

Note to oddball, don't ask willow for help.

Both her hands are busy searching for her own butt.

SSDD
Ok, lets entertain your thoughts for a second, and lets say that they are doing these things to get Obama out of office, but can you blame them ? Obama is a radical who will say or do anything in order to stay in office, and this he does in order to further a specific agenda and/or agenda's that are no longer secret nor do they involve the nation as a whole within these agenda's. He is just like the rest of the politicans who have come before him, only just with a different mission and/or having a different agenda that reaches far beyond what the average American Joe realizes or understands anymore.

People don't like surprises anymore, and they thought they had elected a man that would limit such surprises, and would go more transparent than ever before, but they got fooled as the record clearly has shown, especially when they take a good look back at it all in comparrison to the record that is now known.

We need big changes still, and I beleive Obama has served his (1) term, now it's time to further a bigger hope and change vision even more by electing a new President, but I say get some demands in writing this time, and then present them to the potential new President prior to his being elected, where as he will sign these demands with a promise that the demands will be met with all his will and might, as therefore would be found in his signed promises made or rather that he will resign upon his first two years in office if they are not met to the satisfaction of the people in a majority. OK I say donot repeal the entire healthcare law, but take it apart and salvage what is intrumental & good within the law, and do away with the rest of it as is nessesary.

For someone to say that everything a former President has done for the nation is somehow bad, I say that it doesn't speak well for the character of a person who would do this (IMHO), especially while in hopes of becoming the next President of the nation just as well. It's time to unite in this nation as Americans again, and there is only one way to do this, and that is to recognize very smartly those who are the enemy of this nation once and for all, and this be it within and/or without, and to recognize again all those who want this nation back to the way it was when peace and tranquility reigned supreme as was found within a large percentage of it, and/or was found at a specific time frame for all who call themselves American. Right now, we are way out of whack as far as this percentage goes in America, and that needs to change big time somehow. Obama has failed miserably in uniting this nation, because his agenda didn't allow for that total uniting, and this is why he has failed in this category big time...

Last edited:
The link wouldn't work for me. My server has an idiocy filter.

If it is true as stated, it could also be that some amendment to the bill makes it totally unpalatable to the Republicans. I'd have to read the whole thing to say....but frankly, I think the OP is just more twisted bullshit from the Obamabots.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The link wouldn't work for me. My server has an idiocy filter.

If it is true as stated, it could also be that some amendment to the bill makes it totally unpalatable to the Republicans. I'd have to read the whole thing to say....but frankly, I think the OP is just more twisted bullshit from the Obamabots.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Word has it that the repeal of Obolshevikcare was rolled into it.

Too many toss-up Senate seats for toadies like Claire McCaskill to go on record as supporting that turd right before the election.

Pay attention. I said I did not hear it on the news. I read it on smirking Chimp. It does seem that story was accurate. Was it not?

Forum List

Back