Did You Hear the One About The Arab Singing The Star Spangled Banner?

That definately smells like Ali G.

If you've seen the show, it's about some white British comedian who acts like a black pimp. He goes around America making a complete ass of himself with the intention of getting a rise out of some patient American. Ocassionally he gets threatened and they have to turn off the cameras.

I guess it's funny in Britain, but I think it's a stupid program.

Comrade said:
That definately smells like Ali G.

If you've seen the show, it's about some white British comedian who acts like a black pimp. He goes around America making a complete ass of himself with the intention of getting a rise out of some patient American. Ocassionally he gets threatened and they have to turn off the cameras.

I guess it's funny in Britain, but I think it's a stupid program.

Well if that's who it was, I agree with you. In any case, this guy was lucky to get out without injury!

He's lucky I wasn't there. I would've leapt onto the field and beat the crap out of him. And if he told me it was a joke, I'd beat him harder.

Hobbit said:
He's lucky I wasn't there. I would've leapt onto the field and beat the crap out of him. And if he told me it was a joke, I'd beat him harder.

As your beating him, tell him that beating him up is just just a joke too.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
fuzzykitten99 said:
i get dibbs on his balls---my riding crop would, that is...and my hubby's steel-toe boots would have dibbs on his ass...

damn woman---that Minn cold getiing ya grouchy ??? :laugh:

I heard about this on the radio in my hometown near Salem VA. I live a half hour away from there. I was totally upset about it until I heard that it was a JOKE!!!

I still can't believe that he did this and it was definitely in poor taste but I personally have no harsh feelings toward the guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back