Did you hear: Obama vs. Paul 2012 A Dead Heat?

I heard if the 2012 Presidential election were held today, Barack Obama would get 42% of the vote, and Ron Paul would get 41% of the vote. This is according toUSMB member... L00serballs

Holy Mother of God!!! Imagine being such a stupid prick........just around 31 short months of the election in 2012 and this stupid prick is making statements predicting Obama is what? Going to end up in a runoff in the US House? I don't get it.

If Obama got 42% of the vote and Paul got 41% of the vote, where would the missing 17% of the vote be? Can a President get elected with just 42% or 41% of the vote?

What is USMB member... L00serballs trying to say? And how many people can predict an election 2 1/2 years out?

also kind of incongruous given obama has about a 50% approval rating and has pretty much stayed around that for ages... up a point, down a point..

insane creeps said paul was going to sweep the repub nomination, too.

such nutters..... don't know about you, but i'm so bored of their wishful thinking and propaganda.

Obama can have a 50% approval rating and still be down to 42% against Ron Paul, as some who approve of Obama could have a higher opinion of Ron Paul.

Many Ron Paul supporters believed he could win the nomination, but Rasmussen never backed that up.

I heard if the 2012 Presidential election were held today, Barack Obama would get 42% of the vote, and Ron Paul would get 41% of the vote. This is according toUSMB member... L00serballs

Holy Mother of God!!! Imagine being such a stupid prick........just around 31 short months of the election in 2012 and this stupid prick is making statements predicting Obama is what? Going to end up in a runoff in the US House? I don't get it.

If Obama got 42% of the vote and Paul got 41% of the vote, where would the missing 17% of the vote be? Can a President get elected with just 42% or 41% of the vote?

What is USMB member... L00serballs trying to say? And how many people can predict an election 2 1/2 years out?

also kind of incongruous given obama has about a 50% approval rating and has pretty much stayed around that for ages... up a point, down a point..

such nutters..... don't know about you, but i'm so bored of their wishful thinking and propaganda.

Obama can have a 50% approval rating and still be down to 42% against Ron Paul, as some who approve of Obama could have a higher opinion of Ron Paul.

Many Ron Paul supporters believed he could win the nomination, but Rasmussen never backed that up.

Virtually all Ron Paul supporters believed he could win. Otherwise they wouldn't have supported him. In fact though, in a field of pretty lackluster candidates, Paul failed to get any kind of decent showing, even in his home state.
Ron Paul is the Alan Keyes of the 21st Century, a politician you love to listen to but can't get elected dog catcher (OK Paul got elected to something).

Actually "Shaved Monkey/Adolf Hitler" would probably beat "Obama/Biden" in a poll today.

And Obama would crush any of the stiffs the Republicans currently have to run...

Maybe the Republicans should just run Hitler

Keep saying it. Obama's poll numbers have declined farther faster than any other president.

Thats strange..

George Bush's numbers dropped from 90% to 25%

Ron Reagans numbers were 10% lower than Obama's at this point

You guys still seem to overstate a 50% popularity rating as meaning a GOP landslide. You will be sadly diappointed in 2012

Virtually all Ron Paul supporters believed he could win. Otherwise they wouldn't have supported him. In fact though, in a field of pretty lackluster candidates, Paul failed to get any kind of decent showing, even in his home state.
Ron Paul is the Alan Keyes of the 21st Century, a politician you love to listen to but can't get elected dog catcher (OK Paul got elected to something).

Not true at all. I never believed he'd win the Republican nomination personally, and I'd say a majority of those who voted for him knew he wouldn't win either. Some probably believed early on in his campaign, but after a while it became clear he was not going to win.

Ron Paul would lead this country similiar to how Ronald Reagan led this country back in the 1980s

That is why the Republicans best chance to win in 2012 is Pawlenty.

Ron Paul would lead this country similiar to how Ronald Reagan led this country back in the 1980s

That is why the Republicans best chance to win in 2012 is Pawlenty.

I certainly hope not. Ron Paul actually wants limited government, unlike Reagan.

Not true at all. I never believed he'd win the Republican nomination personally, and I'd say a majority of those who voted for him knew he wouldn't win either. Some probably believed early on in his campaign, but after a while it became clear he was not going to win.
OK.
So his campaign was "one truly futile and stupid effort." Got it.

OK.
So his campaign was "one truly futile and stupid effort." Got it.

Futile? Maybe in terms of winning the Presidency. However, Ron Paul inspired many people to become involved in politics for the first time, and to learn Austrian economics and libertarianism on a scale probably never seen before. Not to mention he's now one of the most visible politicians in the country at the moment. And of course his Campaign for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty are carrying on what began with his Presidential run.

Doesn't sound futile to me. Sounds like he accomplished more than anyone could have possibly imagined.

And teh Stimulus saved or created 100M jobs, right?

Well that's obviously nonsense. But everything I said is plain to see.

Ron Paul is on news stations every week doing interviews, can even John McCain say the same? And he was the Republican nominee. One need only look at the number of people who have joined his Campaign for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty, and the success of their events and conferences, to see that he inspired more people to the cause of libertarianism than any other person or event in history. The Austrian economists themselves have said that there has been a huge uptick in their stock since his Presidential run. More hits on their websites, more books sold, more downloads, and much more respect in the mainstream world than there has been since Hayek won the Nobel Prize.

And of course, the fact that we still maintain a hugely active online presence shows that we weren't just some passing fad. How many people still carry on the message of Rudy Giuliani or John McCain? Nobody. Because nobody cares. Statism doesn't inspire people the way liberty does, and Ron Paul was the perfect messenger.

..remember, it seems stoooooopid, republicrat motherf@ckers tend to be the types who participate in these stinking polls...decent smart people usually have something MUCH better to do than talk to some stoooooooooopid republicrat telephone pollster.. ;)

...that said, i like ron paul..one of the very VERY few republicrats i've ever seen whose priorities are rational..i.e. paul focusses on the truly important problems like massive monetary fraud, foreign interventionism, etc..

...whereas most/all the stooooopid fuck republicans and democrats and their cheerleaders concern their fool selves with whatever is on tv..

...but as a long-time monetary realist, i must say ron paul/many ron paul fans are incorrect when they claim, 'we must go 'back' to a gold standard'.. (hint for you stooopid fuck 'austrian economists': THERE NEVER HAS BEEN ANY HONEST, WORKING 'GOLD STANDARD' according to steve zarlenga, the world's foremost monetary historian..)(btw, if you know of a better monetary historian, please name the name)

...(as one wag puts it, "i can't figure out who's more stooooooooopid: democrats who think obomba is going to 'bring the troops home' :rolleyes:..or republicans who think their stinking politicians are going to 'cut government/lower taxes' :rolleyes:)

...stfu, republicrats..

...the rest of you, have a nice night!..

Did I forget to post the link s0n??? My apologies.........but for the record, it was one of the top stories on DRUDGE about 48 hours ago, which of course means that 25 million folks took that in over Sunday Morning coffee. The poll was a Rasmussen poll.

And by the way.............Ive been saying that this guy Dante has the political IQ of a small soap dish for quite some time. Youngin doesnt realize that Clinton was voted in with about 43% of the vote in '91..................that said, Im sure all of the k00ks have a way of reconciling this poll news into a real positive!!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
..remember, it seems stoooooopid, republicrat motherf@ckers tend to be the types who participate in these stinking polls...decent smart people usually have something MUCH better to do than talk to some stoooooooooopid republicrat telephone pollster.. ;)

...that said, i like ron paul..one of the very VERY few republicrats i've ever seen whose priorities are rational..i.e. paul focusses on the truly important problems like massive monetary fraud, foreign interventionism, etc..

...whereas most/all the stooooopid fuck republicans and democrats and their cheerleaders concern their fool selves with whatever is on tv..

...but as a long-time monetary realist, i must say ron paul/many ron paul fans are incorrect when they claim, 'we must go 'back' to a gold standard'.. (hint for you stooopid fuck 'austrian economists': THERE NEVER HAS BEEN ANY HONEST, WORKING 'GOLD STANDARD' according to steve zarlenga, the world's foremost monetary historian..)(btw, if you know of a better monetary historian, please name the name)

...(as one wag puts it, "i can't figure out who's more stooooooooopid: democrats who think obomba is going to 'bring the troops home' :rolleyes:..or republicans who think their stinking politicians are going to 'cut government/lower taxes' :rolleyes:)

...stfu, republicrats..

...the rest of you, have a nice night!..

such misery and anger. Whats up with that honey???? Im thinking this one is one of those bulldog feminist miserable mofu's huh???:lol:

..kookassbill, don't tell me...let me guess:..

...yet another republicrat brain-laundered dipshit with much more 'knowledge' :rolleyes: about the latest poll numbers than about massive monetary fraud going on right underneath your goddamned fool nose.. ;)

...(maybe if/when the stoooooooopid fuck republicrats can/will honestly understand how 'a dollar' originates, their priorities might begin to make more sense).. ;)

...the rest of you, have a good day!.. ;)

..kookassbill, don't tell me...let me guess:..

...yet another republicrat brain-laundered dipshit with much more 'knowledge' :rolleyes: about the latest poll numbers than about massive monetary fraud going on right underneath your goddamned fool nose.. ;)

...(maybe if/when the stoooooooopid fuck republicrats can/will honestly understand how 'a dollar' originates, their priorities might begin to make more sense).. ;)

...the rest of you, have a good day!.. ;)

lol...........did I hit the nail on the head, or did I hit the nail on the head??

7uggies.jpg

shami_chakrabarti_l-1.jpg

Tell me you cant spot 'em a mile away!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back