Did you get hit today?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
With the big storms and wind?

We were in the hallway at our school for about an hour during a tornado warning. Never hit us thank goodness.

Yes. It's like a goddamn hurricane right now. I was outside having a cig and almost fell over... and I haven't been drinking.

Did you guys have to do the thing where you crouch by the walls, and tuck your head down? We had to do something like that once, back in the day.

Yes. It's like a goddamn hurricane right now. I was outside having a cig and almost fell over... and I haven't been drinking.

Did you guys have to do the thing where you crouch by the walls, and tuck your head down? We had to do something like that once, back in the day.

Whats WRONG with you?!???

:lol:

Whats WRONG with you?!???

:lol:

A lot of things, but nothing a few beers can't fix. :D

We had sustained winds of 40-60mph. Gusts over 85mph. Luckily for us western suburbs, the North took the brunt, though tornado his county just west of mine. In northern suburb, a woman was impaled by a tree limb, had to have surgery.

Glad everyone is fine at your school EZ. Me, its sunny but cold here today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqs1YXfdtGE"]This thread reminds me of the legendary gaff British weatherman Michael Fish made in 1987. The following day the U.K was ravaged by the strongest hurricane in recent history.[/ame]

Yes, out in the hallways, crouched down, their hands over their necks, head on their knees.

All my students said later, "My neck hurts Ms. Zulu!"

Yes, out in the hallways, crouched down, their hands over their necks, head on their knees.

Blimey, what did the weatherman forecast. Heavy weather or nuclear war?

Blimey, what did the weatherman forecast. Heavy weather or nuclear war?

Yes.

Nope, didn't get hit today, the winds were pretty tame (24 mph).

Yesterday however.............

We started off Monday morning with sustained winds of 45-50 mph, with gusts up to 71 mph.

Yep..........it came from Amarillo.

Forum List

Back