Did You Even Frickin know they made

Chocolate beer.

m217856584.jpg

This is going on my Christmas list

article-1290610674980-0C329FBB000005DC-733437_304x423.jpg

Hacienda La Capilla has produced a bottle of tequila that it is expected to fetch £2.2 million at auction, making it the most expensive drink of its kind in the world.

Read more: World’s most expensive bottle of tequila expected to fetch 2.2million | Metro.co.uk

:eek:

:lol::lol:

somehow i'm thinking that you don't suck on a lemon and lick salt off the back of your hand when you drink that one.

No self respecting tequila drinker does that.... If it cant be drank straight, its crap.

I am a tequila connoisseur, and the good stuff does'nt need to be follwed by salt and lime.

But damn I bet that shit tastes awesome! I just cant think of why it would be worth so much :eek:

Oh... its the platinum & diamonds.

Last edited:
This is going on my Christmas list

article-1290610674980-0C329FBB000005DC-733437_304x423.jpg

Hacienda La Capilla has produced a bottle of tequila that it is expected to fetch £2.2 million at auction, making it the most expensive drink of its kind in the world.

Read more: World’s most expensive bottle of tequila expected to fetch 2.2million | Metro.co.uk

:eek:

:lol::lol:

somehow i'm thinking that you don't suck on a lemon and lick salt off the back of your hand when you drink that one.

No self respecting tequila drinker does that.... If it cant be drank straight, its crap.

I am a tequila connoisseur, and the good stuff does'nt need to be follwed by salt and lime.

But damn I bet that shit tastes awesome! I just cant think of why it would be worth so much :eek:

Oh... its the platinum & diamonds.

lol.. i know re tequila... i was trying to be a wise guy.

:cheers:

Forum List

Back