Did we or did we not predict this.....Trump just can't stop lying and those forced to defend him

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
300 million illegals voted illegally in this election? Can't prove a damn thing, yet he's got his people saying this shit and refuses to investigate the biggest scandal in voting history!!

Trump Falsely Tells Hill Leaders Millions Of ‘Illegals’ Cost Him The Popular Vote
Why does he keep saying this?

trump is the illegitimate president, I doubt he even won the EC. He is one huge lie, he did one scam act after another and just bought comey allegiance by not firing him. He is just one huge loser. No longer do these names trump or his people get a capital letter.

• Banned
This white mf is beyond crazy, he is fuckin insane....who keeps stressing over shit like this and making it headlined news.

300 million illegals voted illegally in this election? Can't prove a damn thing, yet he's got his people saying this shit and refuses to investigate the biggest scandal in voting history!!

Trump Falsely Tells Hill Leaders Millions Of ‘Illegals’ Cost Him The Popular Vote
He's just trying to take away the last thing the libs have left...it's their oasis in a mind boggling political desert

• Banned

He's just trying to take away the last thing the libs have left...it's their oasis in a mind boggling political desert
No, what he is doing is deflecting the media away from real headlines, such as the keystone issue

It's been 2 months since he won....any chance your butthurt is going to sooth anytime soon?

300 million?!

You don't do math, I remember now.

Yeah, how could that possibly happen?

Just because some states will issue things like driver's licenses to illegals, giving them a legal document to present when registering to vote or when signing an affidavit at a voting precinct, we shouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that hordes of illegals would in fact vote in an election they're legally not entitled to. Even though they've been told that dimocrats winning elections is a sure-fire way to keep the freebies rolling in certainly wouldn't temp them to break the law, like they did when they snuck into OUR country.

The tiger is either stupid or naive or a combination of both.

No, what he is doing is deflecting the media away from real headlines, such as the keystone issue
Of course he is, and as long as the left keeps believing they are smarter than they really are it will continue to work to his advantage

Yeah, how could that possibly happen?

Just because some states will issue things like driver's licenses to illegals, giving them a legal document to present when registering to vote or when signing an affidavit at a voting precinct, we shouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that hordes of illegals would in fact vote in an election they're legally not entitled to. Even though they've been told that dimocrats winning elections is a sure-fire way to keep the freebies rolling in certainly wouldn't temp them to break the law, like they did when they snuck into OUR country.

The tiger is either stupid or naive or a combination of both.

If that is the case you mindless roach, than states along with Trump should be able to provide not only proof of this, but also provide measures to put a stop to it. I expect in the next few weeks, perhaps months to see legislation on this and proof, yes?

trump is the illegitimate president, I doubt he even won the EC. He is one huge lie, he did one scam act after another and just bought comey allegiance by not firing him. He is just one huge loser. No longer do these names trump or his people get a capital letter.

:lmao:

Penny my dear, Trump is a loser?!

God we've dumbed down, or you have at least.

He's going to send all the blacks back to Mexico. I love it!

Im thinking that of all the board members on the USMB, the OP is sporting the most gigantic bumpy cucumber of all!!

Take a bow s0n.........MOST MISERABLE MOFU ON THE USMB award.:2up:

Non-greased bumpy.........very large.......very stuck.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::popcorn:

Forum List

Back