Did we just encourage DACA kids to drop anchors before time expires?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can't help but wonder if the GOP took this into consideration. I'm thinking we'll see a huge spike in the Hispanic birth rate forty weeks from yesterday.

Look on the bright side, at least you'll have more to bitch about. That should keep you occupied for a while. :thup:

I can't help but wonder if the GOP took this into consideration. I'm thinking we'll see a huge spike in the Hispanic birth rate forty weeks from yesterday.
Why? DAPA has already been blown out of the water, hasn't it?

They already pop 'em out as fast as they can. Have you ever known a Mexican who practices birth control? They don't exist.

Probably, but whatcha gonna do?

There's a crapton of Mexican-Americans already.

Too bad Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million and a wall never got built.

There are some seriously Americanized Mexican immigrants, so don't knock 'um.

If it ends illegals coming here and sucking up social resources, I'm all for it.

Babies are not conceived & born in 6 months.
DACA kids are granted two year deferrals. Then they can apply for another two year deferral.

So most DACA kids deferrals don't run out until a year or two from now.

Trump's six month deadline means those whose deferrals run out in the next six months can get another two year deferral in that time. So they will have legal status for another two years.

Those whose deferrals expire after March of next year will not be able to apply for another two year deferral.

If Congress does not replace DACA with a new law, the last DACA kid's deferral will run out in March of 2020.

Babies are not conceived & born in 6 months.
DACA kids are granted two year deferrals. Then they can apply for another two year deferral.

So most DACA kids deferrals don't run out until a year or two from now.

Trump's six month deadline means those whose deferrals run out in the next six months can get another two year deferral in that time. So they will have legal status for another two years.

Those whose deferrals expire after March of next year will not be able to apply for another two year deferral.

If Congress does not replace DACA with a new law, the last DACA kid's deferral will run out in March of 2020.

NEGATIVE.
The stroke of a pen = No deferral
TA-DA!

Forum List

Back