Did we get free health care tonight?

Rozman

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
I haven't heard any celebrations today from the WH.Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on
health care today in the House....I need to get some free stuff.

The short answer is No, with the passage in the house this bill still needs a Senate passage then must go to conference, then must survive what are likely to be more constitutional challenges that any legislation in history. If it survives past all that including states which are likely to pass laws that allow for healthcare choice then it will be in place. While I am sure the president will make great hay out of signing a healthcare bill it still has many hurdles to overcome before it becomes viable. So tonight is just step one in a very very long process.

I heard a good amount of people interviewed after Obama was elected and they were very happy that their mortgage was going to be paid for now and their bills were going to be paid. They seemed to think they were going to get free stuff and why not. We will just take the money from people that Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the lot think have too much,that would be the fair and right thing to do right America. It just makes sense instead of fixing a problem we just throw money at it. If we don't have the money we just borrow it,or print it,or take it away from people who the government thinks just has too darn much of it.

The Obama/Pelosi/Reed takeover is far from done. We have the SCOTUS yet to protect us us from these Constitution-Ignoring, Dictatorial, Communist Pieces of Shit. If that fails, there's always room for a revolution.

Obama has done more in the last few days to step on his own dick than any president I have lived under. What a total fucking jerk this man is.

Egotistical, inexperienced boy king.

I haven't heard any celebrations today from the WH.Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on

There is no such thing as "free" anything ...

Not even a free lunch?????? I've heard that phrase, there's no such thing as a free lunch but I don't believe it. My wife pays for my lunch all the time!:lol:

The Obama/Pelosi/Reed takeover is far from done. We have the SCOTUS yet to protect us us from these Constitution-Ignoring, Dictatorial, Communist Pieces of Shit. If that fails, there's always room for a revolution.

Obama has done more in the last few days to step on his own dick than any president I have lived under. What a total fucking jerk this man is.

Egotistical, inexperienced boy king.

Please don't beat around the bush. How do you really feel about Obama? I agree, he's a very bad President but I still think Jimmy Carter has him beat for being the most stupid. It's close but Jimmy still wins - at least so far.

No that isn't quite what we're getting tonight.

Tomorrow when you wake up and realize that you can't sit down without a sharp pain in your ass, you'll know what happened.

They're still mau-mauing and I'm sure that the "leadership" (for lack of a better term) is in the hallways twisting arms.

There is too much at stake, health care reform will get done. Aka....Insurance companies will become enriched through new mandatory coverage, if you don't get health insurance get ready to be taxed back to the stone ages. Big Pharma will be further enriched through less price negotiations for Medicare patients.....but lets all sit back and watch as the Democratic Congress and President fights for the uninsured....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back