Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Some research I did:

2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election: Results after election contest[1][2][64][65]
Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629
Republican Norm Coleman 1,212,317

The difference?

312 votes.

The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

--

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

--

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial.​

So: 113 convictions. 200 more pending cases. 2,800 ineligibles possibly voted.

Yes. Al Franken should not be a U.S. Senator. That Election was a blatant sham.

Was this a legit election?

There could be more fraudulent votes cast than the difference between the two candidate in the final tally.

We will never know. The Senate is a better place with Al Franken in it to be sure. Dog gone it, people like him.

Anyway...

The down-ticket races are the ones most easily effected by voter fraud. It is true that when millions of votes separate the winner and second place, fraud isn't a determining factor. But down-ticket, it becomes a factor. Further down ticket to the municipal level, it can be the determining factor.

Why someone would purposely be on the side of a hint of impropriety in the electoral process when there is a simple fix available to all is brainless.

Yes. We all know that. We saw it happen.

And we were powerless to stop it.

Was this a legit election?

There could be more fraudulent votes cast than the difference between the two candidate in the final tally.

We will never know. The Senate is a better place with Al Franken in it to be sure. Dog gone it, people like him.

Anyway...

The down-ticket races are the ones most easily effected by voter fraud. It is true that when millions of votes separate the winner and second place, fraud isn't a determining factor. But down-ticket, it becomes a factor. Further down ticket to the municipal level, it can be the determining factor.

Why someone would purposely be on the side of a hint of impropriety in the electoral process when there is a simple fix available to all is brainless.
People are purposely on the side of a hint of impropriety in the electoral process because it benefits them and/or their party.

These people are anti-democracy.

Yeah, but the article has source links. In Minnesota, people with felony convictions can vote once they have completed their parole or probation.

State Felon Voting Laws - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

I wonder if the MN prosecutors know that? 113 people have been convicted.

Or perhaps MediaMatters isn't telling you the whole story. Yes, that seems far more likely. Or are you claiming that all those felon voters had completed parole or probation...?

Some research I did:

2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election: Results after election contest[1][2][64][65]
Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629

The difference?

312 votes.

The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

--

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

--

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial.​

I did not realize That TM had a partner in the voting fraud game?

Yes. We all know that. We saw it happen.

And we were powerless to stop it.

I live in Minnesota, during the recount and court proceedings it was on TV every night and in the papers every day. In other words, Minnesotans got a much closer look than I would guess anyone on this board expressing their all-knowing opinion. Norm stated he was satisfied, the people of Minnesota were satisfied by substantial margin (polls showed larger percentage than voted for Franken, were satisfied).
Stop with the dramatics,,Philadelphia? Yeah you really had a great seat for watching the event close-up.

Some research I did:

Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629

The difference?

312 votes.

--

--

I did not realize That TM had a partner in the voting fraud game?
The difference is I base my claims on solid fact, not emotionalism.

You might try it someday.

Forum List

Back