Did US Muslims celebrate 9/11?

Did US Muslims celebrate 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I remember seeing US Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the news. There were thousands celebrating in Palestine and other Muslim countries, but at least hundreds in the US, at the Meadowlands, etc. Why can't the news programs dig up those videos???

Another worthless lying scum POS trying to pass off that video from November 5, 2009 as from 9/11, 2001.

I remember seeing US Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the news. There were thousands celebrating in Palestine and other Muslim countries, but at least hundreds in the US, at the Meadowlands, etc. Why can't the news programs dig up those videos???

Why are you posting a video of peaceful Muslims worshiping while a couple asshat idiots in NY protest outside -- that was filmed in 2009??

The worthless lying scum know the video is from 2009, it mentions PRESIDENT Obama right in it, the worthless lying scum love to lie almost as much as pathological lying scum Trump does.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES / TAUNTING ARENA SECTION

OH WAIT, THIS THREAD MAKES UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS AGAINST MUSLIMS NOT ZIONUTS.

SO I GUESS IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MOVED. THE "RULES" (WINK, WINK) ARE DIFFERENT.

Why are you posting a video of peaceful Muslims worshiping while a couple asshat idiots in NY protest outside -- that was filmed in 2009??

That's the point. Why can't we find actual news video of the SNs celebrating 9/11 now and we saw them on 9/11??????
Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the point. Why can't we find actual news video of the SNs celebrating 9/11 now and we saw them on 9/11??????
Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Trump brand is based on the beloved Conspiracy theory.

He etched that in Birtherism stone.

Forum List

Back