Did Trump Step in It Again?

When will Trump turn on his AG nominee/appointee Bill Barr?

• Soon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • first sign of independence on Barr's part

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • When Putin demands it?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why would anyone with an ounce of self-respect or for that matter why would any sane person take a job in that man's administration?

The only thing I've heard Trump say about the Mueller investigation is that its taking to long.

I doubt he will give Barr grief over it. Why should he. When the report is released there will be no collusion between him and Russia.

Win, win for Trump.

The only thing I've heard Trump say about the Mueller investigation is that its taking to long.

I doubt he will give Barr grief over it. Why should he. When the report is released there will be no collusion between him and Russia.

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

Did you conveniently forget the whole "witch Hunt" narrative?

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

It is a witch hunt and Trump has mentioned it. What he hasn't said is he will fire Mueller or impeded the investigation.

Carry on dipshit.

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

It is a witch hunt and Trump has mentioned it. What he hasn't said is he will fire Mueller or impeded the investigation.

Carry on dipshit.
Keep backing up, it's funny to watch.

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

Carry on dipshit.

Not half as funny as your stupid ass.

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

Carry on dipshit.

Typical for conservatives, you fall back on personal insults when you know you've lost.

It's ok, I understand that's all you've got.

Win, win for Trump.
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

Carry on dipshit.

Typical for conservatives, you fall back on personal insults when you know you've lost.

Nah. You aren't worth all I've got.

Win, win for Trump.
Benghazi took four years and they found nothing. How is it too long, going by a Republican investigation?

Win, win for Trump.
The conspiracies have already been proven.

Win, win for Trump.
Benghazi took four years and they found nothing. How is it too long, going by a Republican investigation?

Did you really think they would find anything?? I didn't. One Govt. Agency sure won't find fault with another Govt. Agency.

The fact is the State Department fucked up and men died. They had months of warnings and should have done what the Brits and the Red Cross did. Pull our people out. If they had done that there would have been no Benghazi.

Mueller's investigation is into its third or fourth year now.

Seems to me if there were something to find it would have been found and the report would have been released.

Oh and I'm not a Rep. Just a woman with a boatload of common sense.

Last edited:
LMf'nAO!!!

What?? The truth hurts??

Carry on dipshit.

Nah. You aren't worth all I've got.
So you admit stupid insults are all you've got?

Sad.

Forum List

Back