did Trump kill people in Vegas ?

On Tuesday, President Trump signed a bill that overturned an Obama-era rule designed to stop certain individuals with mental disorders from buying guns.

Issued near the end of Obama's presidency, the rule banned gun ownership by people who are on Social Security disability because they have mental health problems that prevent them from working and who must have someone manage their financial affairs. The Social Security Administration would have been required to send the names of these beneficiaries to the federal system that does background checks on people applying for gun licenses.

According to press reports, about 75,000 people would have been affected by the regulation had it been implemented. The Social Security Administration approved the rule on December 19, 2016, but under the Congressional Review Act, Congress has 60 legislative days to disapprove of any new regulation by majority vote.

by the way mentally ill people, buy guns, and Have a good time.

Instead of spying on his political opponents, maybe Macaca Joe Obama could have picked up Paddocks Jihad contacts

Wouldn't surprise me if he had been caught before using, blew himself up, or it didn't work. But he sure was effective with what he legally had.

I doubt he would have been caught. This guy was not a moron. He planned this attack very carefully, and even bought a room overlooking the place. Had cameras set up outside his room and sent his girlfriend off to the Philippines while he conducted his attack.

He was very reclusive, had lots of land and was very rich.

Timothy Mcveigh wasn't exactly a rich, intelligent expert on bombmaking, i would say it is very possible.

Anything is possible. We sure see the result of being able to legally buy guns that are great for mass killing though.

Well, do you want a complete ban on semiautomatic firearms?

This guy had Zero criminal record, so that's pretty much the only way to have made it (legally) impossible for him to get a gun capable of 'mass murder'.

I think we should go back to restrictions on magazine capacity.

Changing magazines is pretty fast, though. i don't think it would have significantly changed the final outcome. the shooter in Sandy Hook, for example, changed his mags when they were only half empty. the attack on Columbine occurred during the 1994 AWB.

Reloading slows the rate of fire. He would have been slowed significantly if he had to reload every 10 shots.

I doubt he would have been caught. This guy was not a moron. He planned this attack very carefully, and even bought a room overlooking the place. Had cameras set up outside his room and sent his girlfriend off to the Philippines while he conducted his attack.

Timothy Mcveigh wasn't exactly a rich, intelligent expert on bombmaking, i would say it is very possible.

Anything is possible. We sure see the result of being able to legally buy guns that are great for mass killing though.

This guy had Zero criminal record, so that's pretty much the only way to have made it (legally) impossible for him to get a gun capable of 'mass murder'.

Changing magazines is pretty fast, though. i don't think it would have significantly changed the final outcome. the shooter in Sandy Hook, for example, changed his mags when they were only half empty. the attack on Columbine occurred during the 1994 AWB.

Reloading slows the rate of fire. He would have been slowed significantly if he had to reload every 10 shots.

I don't think so. Maybe ~3-5 second between reloads. Cost/Benefit doesn't make sense. Converting to belt-fed is also pretty straight forward. Carnage would have still be very extensive.

On Tuesday, President Trump signed a bill that overturned an Obama-era rule designed to stop certain individuals with mental disorders from buying guns.

Issued near the end of Obama's presidency, the rule banned gun ownership by people who are on Social Security disability because they have mental health problems that prevent them from working and who must have someone manage their financial affairs. The Social Security Administration would have been required to send the names of these beneficiaries to the federal system that does background checks on people applying for gun licenses.

According to press reports, about 75,000 people would have been affected by the regulation had it been implemented. The Social Security Administration approved the rule on December 19, 2016, but under the Congressional Review Act, Congress has 60 legislative days to disapprove of any new regulation by majority vote.

How would that have stopped Steven Paddock?

I don't think so. Maybe ~3-5 second between reloads. Cost/Benefit doesn't make sense. Converting to belt-fed is also pretty straight forward. Carnage would have still be very extensive.

Obviously you would restrict belts also. Over the 10 minutes of shooting it would make a big difference. You want to make it as easy as possible to kill many?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Law enforcement reported he acquired his guns and ammo over decades, how long has Trump been president?

Las Vegas shooter bought 33 guns in last 12 months

How long has Trump been president...idiot. :rolleyes: :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

long enough to fuck up everything he touched and be placed under several different investigations.

What has he fucked up? The number of investigations one shows that Congress is populated by imbeciles.

Given the resources and time he spent on this attack, it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to obtain such a working bomb.

This guy had a death wish in any case.

Wouldn't surprise me if he had been caught before using, blew himself up, or it didn't work. But he sure was effective with what he legally had.

Screw that. Such restrictions only make it difficult for homeowners to defend themselves.

Screw that. Such restrictions only make it difficult for homeowners to defend themselves.

Sure share some examples where anyone fired more than 10 rounds in defense.

Obama killed the people in Las Vegas because his administration allowed the bumpfires.

Examples of more than 10 rounds used in self defense? [Archive] - Calguns.net

Obviously you would restrict belts also. Over the 10 minutes of shooting it would make a big difference. You want to make it as easy as possible to kill many?

Ammo belts snap together pretty easily, so it's not like you can just ban them.

Um no! You are a worthless dumbfuck. Please shoot yourself

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sounds extremely rare. Like was mentioned most involve no shooting.

You obviously didn't read the entire page. There were links to dozens of examples. The most significant one was the Korean store owners during the 92 riots in LA that defended their property with AR 15 from hundreds of rioters.

You obviously didn't read the entire page. There were links to dozens of examples. The most significant one was the Korean store owners during the 92 riots in LA that defended their property with AR 15 from hundreds of rioters.

How many people did they shoot?

Stephen Paddock, the man whose Las Vegas shooting rampage killed 58 people and left more than 500 injured, bought 33 guns in the past year, a law enforcement official said Wednesday.

Some of Paddock’s gun purchases date back more than 20 years, but authorities have determined that more than 30 of the firearms were acquired in the past 12 months, the official said.

The official who is not authorized to comment publicly said that most of the recent purchases were rifles. Authorities have been closely examining the buying spree in an effort to determine what drove the 64-year-old man to launch the deadliest shooting in modern American history.

Under federal law, gun stores are required to report multiple handgun purchases to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives but not multiple rifle purchases.

The lack of notification for multiple rifle purchases creates a loophole where people can stockpile assault weapons, similar in design to those used by the military and police SWAT teams, with little federal detection, said David Chipman, a former ATF special agent and senior policy adviser at Americans for Responsible Solutions, which advocates for stricter gun rules.

Over the years, ATF agents have tried to get the rule expanded to long rifles, as a way to crack down on gun trafficking, he said.

So what if they did report it?

The man had no criminal background.

Isn't it amazing how the stupid Moon Bats rail about background checks but background checks never prevents somebody from a committing a crime?

By the way, the number of guns he has is minuscule. Small potatoes. .

not enough.

not enough.

How many?

not enough.

How many?

So i guess we should just go around with scary looking toys?

that explains the 'scary feature' AWBs.

Forum List

Back