Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he pick his nose in the car?
Does he eat his boogers?

I mean really, why don't you fuckers get a damned life!!!!
You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.

I think some have more of an irrational hatred for Trump, then they do of people who would slit their throat if they could:uhoh3:
Trump is more of a threat to blacks than the Muslims owners of the liquor store down the street...

Trump isn't even close to the, "Threat" Democrats continue to be, Democrats politically control ever ghetto in America and have been failing minorities since their inception in their good ole pro-slavery, hangings, KKK, Jim Crow and blatantly oppressive days.

The Black race suffered for more than any race in the Obama years, ye ole race baiting, take zero responsibility Democrat..
WOW!you're sooooo much brighter than the thousands of Negroes with PHds and erudite
Scholars who keep voting Democrat. I'm writing as many as I can to share your well researched insight. I just can't understand why such bright Negroes could continue yesr after year to support Democrats. Do you have a clue? :lol:
Blacks think of race above everything else. It's rare when they can be objective about the subject.
Yes.....they're mostly racists.

You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.

I think some have more of an irrational hatred for Trump, then they do of people who would slit their throat if they could:uhoh3:
Trump is more of a threat to blacks than the Muslims owners of the liquor store down the street...

Trump isn't even close to the, "Threat" Democrats continue to be, Democrats politically control ever ghetto in America and have been failing minorities since their inception in their good ole pro-slavery, hangings, KKK, Jim Crow and blatantly oppressive days.

The Black race suffered for more than any race in the Obama years, ye ole race baiting, take zero responsibility Democrat..
WOW!you're sooooo much brighter than the thousands of Negroes with PHds and erudite
Scholars who keep voting Democrat. I'm writing as many as I can to share your well researched insight. I just can't understand why such bright Negroes could continue yesr after year to support Democrats. Do you have a clue? :lol:
Blacks think of race above everything else. It's rare when they can be objective about the subject.

Yup, the liberal Democrat versions feel entitled to be racist hate merchants.

Not all of them......People like this JQ idiot are living the false narrative created by the leftist...notice he didn't even give you any reason for his stupid opinion, he just throws it out there with nothing to back it up:cuckoo:

Not all of them......People like this JQ idiot are living the false narrative created by the leftist...notice he didn't even give you any reason for his stupid opinion, he just throws it out there with nothing to back it up:cuckoo:
Ahem... Don't you know that I can see your posts? You just did what you are accusing me of doing.

Ahem... Don't you know that I can see your posts? You just did what you are accusing me of doing.

You made the accusation ..prove it

Prove it to whom, you? I've learned a long time ago that I cannot prove anything to a puppet like you..You've got a wooden head.
And your brain is like a roasted walnut..it will never sprout no matter how much nourishment I give it.

Prove it to whom, you? I've learned a long time ago that I cannot prove anything to a puppet like you..You've got a wooden head.
And your brain is like a roasted walnut..it will never sprout no matter how much nourishment I give it.

Just as i thought ....Blow hard....You cant prove anything

When I find some one worthy of proving something to, i shall.

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations
  1. the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun

Troll
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun
Troll
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun

Troll

Describes your post perfectly...You're a genius:eusa_clap:

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun

Troll

Describes your post perfectly...You're a genius:eusa_clap:
Thats a piss poor comeback... if mimicry your game...its pretty damn lame. Yawnnnnnn!

Forum List

Back