Did Toyota Prius Driver Fake Unintended Acceleration? Ye be the judge

Doesn't negate the fact that wonderkin manufacturer Toyota screwed up royally. The California guy probably faked it but that doen't get Toyota off the hook

Toyota now has the quality reputation of a Yugo

Bigtime wakeup call for Toyota

I'm saying yer wrong. I'm saying in time the truth will come out. There ain't no damn low that's too damn low for a democrat to go. We all know that.

so the toyota's are obamas and the democrats fault?

at any time in your very busy schedule you may post where I said that.

Doesn't negate the fact that wonderkin manufacturer Toyota screwed up royally. The California guy probably faked it but that doen't get Toyota off the hook

Toyota now has the quality reputation of a Yugo

Bigtime wakeup call for Toyota

I'm saying yer wrong. I'm saying in time the truth will come out. There ain't no damn low that's too damn low for a democrat to go. We all know that.

Insightful post there Willow..

You are right, Obama obviously put him up to it :cuckoo:

In time the truth will be told.

Looks like Willow has Conspiracy on her mind

Getting tired of the birth certificate stuff??

use your search engine nimrod, and post where I said I doubt the birth certificate. go ahead nimrod. we shall wait................................til hell freezes over. butt you're a nimrod ain't ya? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, and Obama got this whole family to kill themselves so Toyota would look bad!!!! :cuckoo:
CON$ are a bunch of gullible morons so full of HATE they will believe any lie against any Democrat.

Toyota recall: Last words of father before he and his family died in Lexus crash | Mail Online

Mark Saylor, 45, died alongside his wife Cleofe, also 45, their daughter Mahala, 13, and Mrs Saylor’s brother Chris Lastrella when the hired Toyota Lexus they were travelling in accelerated out of control on a highway in San Diego.
In the emergency call, Mr Lastrella is heard saying: ‘We’re in a Lexus… and we’re going north on 125 and our accelerator is stuck… there’s no brakes… we’re approaching the intersection …. Hold on … hold on and pray … pray.’

Last edited:

Looks like Willow has Conspiracy on her mind

Getting tired of the birth certificate stuff??

use your search engine nimrod, and post where I said I doubt the birth certificate. go ahead nimrod. we shall wait................................til hell freezes over. butt you're a nimrod ain't ya? :lol::lol::lol:

Come on Willow...get with the program

You don't need facts to float conspiracy theories.....only accusations

Forum List

Back