Did this faggot tell the media he is TIRED?????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Damien Lillard wants every to know he is tired from chasing steph curry and klay Thompson around. If that is not the most FEMININE SHIT I ever heard come out of a NBA Player's mouth. Was his faggot ass tired when he beat the Nuggets and Thunder??? The NBA today is GAY

Pro thugball is unwatchable....The very few entertaining characters, like Chuckster and Hardin, can't make up for the sheer boredom that is the NBA.

What the fuck is THUG BALL

I bet he is tried. That's what happens when you basically have to carry your team on your back at both ends of the court all season. Lillard doesn't have Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, and others to help him out.

I bet he is tried. That's what happens when you basically have to carry your team on your back at both ends of the court all season. Lillard doesn't have Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, and others to help him out.

On both ends? Lillard doesn’t play a lick of defense

He also has no point guard skills. Did you know he has less double doubles than Kyle Lowry and Draymond? He has yet to have 10 assists and 10 or more pts

He also has no point guard skills. Did you know he has less double doubles than Kyle Lowry and Draymond? He has yet to have 10 assists and 10 or more pts

He leads the team in assists. In fact he almost doubles the next highest guy on the team.

On both ends? Lillard doesn’t play a lick of defense

He leads the team in steals... so I wouldn't say that.

So what? Steph Curry and James Harden get a lot of steals too, does that mean they’re good defenders?

CJ McCullom and Lillard are an awful defensive back court. And on top of that Kanter is the worst defensive player in the NBA. The warriors can penetrate against the blazers all night long, shoot open threes whenever they want to, and finish at the rim eaisly.

Damien Lillard wants every to know he is tired from chasing steph curry and klay Thompson around. If that is not the most FEMININE SHIT I ever heard come out of a NBA Player's mouth. Was his faggot ass tired when he beat the Nuggets and Thunder??? The NBA today is GAY
I hope Dragonlady is reading this after she accused me of being homophobic.

Forum List

Back