Did The White Man Invent The Ebola Virus ?

Actually, there were several treatments afforded to people who caught Ebola first (all of whom were white), that weren't afforded to the black dude who died.

Sorry..................but after hearing all the reports of what happened in that man's room (shit piled to the ceiling, as well as other things), I kinda have to wonder.

What did they do with the refuse of the white people who were treated before him? Did they let it stack up in their rooms as well?

Do I think that his race had something to do with his death? Dunno............but I do know that there are a lot of things in Texas that are afforded to whites that are denied to blacks.

Either way..................I can tell you that the hospital in Dallas screwed the pooch royally. Not only were they ill equipped to handle the situation, but the administrators of that hospital failed to follow required guidelines for handling Ebola.

Actually, there were several treatments afforded to people who caught Ebola first (all of whom were white), that weren't afforded to the black dude who died.

Sorry..................but after hearing all the reports of what happened in that man's room (shit piled to the ceiling, as well as other things), I kinda have to wonder.

What did they do with the refuse of the white people who were treated before him? Did they let it stack up in their rooms as well?

Do I think that his race had something to do with his death? Dunno............but I do know that there are a lot of things in Texas that are afforded to whites that are denied to blacks.

Either way..................I can tell you that the hospital in Dallas screwed the pooch royally. Not only were they ill equipped to handle the situation, but the administrators of that hospital failed to follow required guidelines for handling Ebola.
then I guess the black nurse they are treating now is a goner .

I believe the white man invented ebola,look what he did to the NA,smallpox,tb,whitey is fulla diseases.They are the most diseased race alive.

Forum List

Back