Did the Tea Party cause our problems or cause them to get worse?

Steelplate we are gonna have to disagree on Ryans plan. I see it as a start to a solution, you see it as an end. Those differences can't be meshed.

I strongly disagree with your assertion that price controls are the answer. If the govt wants to control the prices and products of private industry then it needs to be responsible for the company, how its run and what it can charge. That's nuts, no thanks. There is a reason Obama didn't get the sp in his healthcare law. It's insane and didn't have a chance in hell of passing. He barely got this unconstitutional disaster passed.

And yes, school vouchers would destroy the public school "system" aka 3 ring circus. It would however help the students. Especially those in horrible school districts. The fact that you guys don't want any of these types of reforms shows your party for what they are. Greedy control freaks.

Fine... we'll agree to disagree.

So much for an honest discussion without name calling and whatnot... and you're the one that blinked... Ok... gloves off, huh? Greedy control freaks??? Seriously? Job outsourcing and laying Americans off for more profit isn't greedy? Pot? meet kettle.

Sorry dude, either we make things better for the people who spend their money on the things these "so called" job creators make, or this economy is going to keep rolling downhill. And yes... it will be the fault of people like you, who can't(or refuse to) see that there are many, MANY more people that are workers who need to raise a family than rich, greedy tychoons, who always seem to make a killing no matter what.

You can't have a supply side, consumer driven economy when people don't have the money to spend it. THAT is the shortsightedness of Private Sector business. THEY are the ones that Busted Unions, Kept the wages stagnant, outsourced jobs to foreign countries and left a wasteland of blue collar workers in their wake that have little hope of finding a good paying job again and all while that was happening, those same people were raking in profits and salaries like never before....a lot of those Blue Collar people don't have the skills and/or the intelligence to go to school and get a degree. These were factory workers strong of back and strong of heart... and they ripped those strong hearts right out of their chest for fucking money... so don't sit there and call us greedy, you bastard... because Greed is what caused this. The Greed of people who don't want to pay an honest days wages for an honest day's work, the greed of people who think they are "too damned important" to deal with taxes and regulation. The greed of people who think they are above everyone else and think that their agenda is the only one that matters.

Now, their greed continues by wanting to privatize everything that hasn't been yet... Medicare, Social Security, Public Education, the prison system.... This is not for the betterment of the people... this is for them to rake the people over the coals even more.... for their gain.

How fucking DARE you call other people greedy when the agenda you support is NOTHING but Greed based?

They want to get rid of the minimum wage... so they can make even more and let people wonder how they are going to survive... it don't matter to them that even at $7.25, people can't raise a family on it, they want to pay less and make more.

This is the agenda YOU support. Where the ONLY thing that matter is rich people making more and more and regular people losing more and more.

Let me ask you something... what's going to happen when No one has any money for anything extra? When they can only afford to feed their faces and keep some semblance of a roof over their heads? What will become of the economy then? Oh yeah... the Chinese WILL take our place... but it won't be because of the "hated" liberals.... it'll be because of Jackasses like you who think that whatever business does is "good" for the economy and good for America.

Greedy? Of all the damned nerve...

Yes greed. Greed for power over what people do. Greed for more govt control. We've tried your parties plan for nearly 3 years now and all we have to show for it is massive govt and debt and a shit economy. I'm sorry that that point eluded you to the point of making you rage post like a 10th grade kid getting picked on in school. Then you proceed to call ME not my party all manner of names. Grow up son

Bullshit. 3 years? 3 YEARS??? Where?, When? From the moment that Obama got elected, you guys were on the warpath... you guys have been filibustering and stonewalling everything significant that's been put on the legislative table... so don't sit there and tell me that "we've had our way" for 3 years... in fact... you've had your way for 30 years... and this is where we are at because of it.

I was talking about your party... your party is greedy. I don't know you personally, so why should I call you names? Notice in that whole post... when I did mention you personally, it was about the "Agenda you support".

BTW.... congratulations... I had a gig with the trio last night and wasn't around to hear newscasts. Your side's ridiculous extremism over the debt ceiling has downgraded our Credit rating. Maybe finally some more of you people will realize it's not about the debt nearly as much as it is about stability. But that's your sides' plan.... to run the country into the ground so that you can say "see, government doesn't work!"

Unfortunately the fisical truth is the economy we have belongs to all of us.

We are in it together.

The tea party faction thinks they are the ONLY ones who should deside the correct response to the mess we now have.

We have a democracy.

The type of democracy we have is a representative democracy.

It is designed so that the majority is supposed to be able to move ahead with the direction the American people voted on.

The tea party thinks that this is a bad plan and have desided only their wishes should be represented in our government reguardless of the fact that they are a minority party.

The result is they used the only tactic they could think of to wield power.

They made a political circus out of a very serious and non partisan issue, our debt ceiling.

This had never been done before and the results are not very good for America.

Raise taxes on the wealthy so that we can rebuild our infrastructure and you will see a reversal of our fortunes.

The finacial world will see we are willing to do what we need to do to pay our bills and to keep the engine primed for the next round of economic success. You need a good backbone to run commerse efficiently.
Our countries backbone is not in good shape and just getting worse.

The people cant pay us much more in taxes because they are already sliding down the scale on all levels.

The ONLY ones in America who have gained by this fiscal mess are the ones who now need to kick in to save the country that gave them their GREAT opportunities and made them wealthy. Time to proove they love this country as much as they claim.

Raise taxes on the very people who profited from the pain the rest of us have been in for a couple of years now.

Actually, Obama's team did exactly what they said they would. When he was inaugarated, the USA was losing 800k jobs a month. By the time Scott Brown was elected, the recession was OVER and jobs were being produced. Then Pubs obstructed EVERYTHING, and the recovery stalled. This economy is THEIRS.

So when Obama's "team" said that giving them the Obama stimulus would keep joblessness from going over 8% it did "exactly what they said it would"?

The fact is...Obama's "team" had super majorities in the House and Senate for almost two full years which would have allowed them to pass anything they wanted regardless of what the Republicans did. So kindly list all of the things they passed during that time period to make our country's economy better.

Obama's "team" DID pass Obama Care but that's now a looming unfunded entitlement that has businesses reluctant to hire workers and did little to nothing to address health care costs. Is "that" the fault of the Republicans?

Under the direction of Obama's "team" the EPA is going around Congress to impose new regulations on "carbon emissions" making businesses reluctant to build or expand here. Is "that" the fault of Republicans?

The Obama "team" used the Gulf disaster as an excuse to shut down the permitting of ALL drilling in the Gulf, even shallow water drilling that has an almost perfect safety record, putting tens of thousands in the Gulf Coast region out of work. Is "that" the fault of Republicans?

The Obama "team" has sued Boeing for building a new factory in South Carolina, seeking to take away from US businesses the right to choose where it is they conduct business. At the same time they pushed for "Card Check" to get rid of the secret ballot right of American workers being asked to unionize. Are the Republicans at fault for job killing measures like these?

The Obama "team" pushed hard for "Cap and Trade" legislation, only backing off when it was apparent they couldn't convince enough Democrats to vote for something that was a monumental job killer. Was "that" the fault of Republicans as well?

Considering that our credit rating was DOWNGRADED because we have no revenue increase plans, yeah.........I'd say the teabaggers have pretty well fucked this country over.

Considering that our credit rating was DOWNGRADED because we have no revenue increase plans, yeah.........I'd say the teabaggers have pretty well fucked this country over.

Yea, I hear a lot of talk about taxes in this video of S&P explaining why we were downgraded. Oops no, he actually blames it on the issues the TP promotes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmdLHM9deQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The Tea Party brown shirt hooligans have frozen up congress and caused the S&P to downgrade the US from AAA to AA+.

Grats.

Yea, I hear a lot of talk about taxes in this video of S&P explaining why we were downgraded. Oops no, he actually blames it on the issues the TP promotes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmdLHM9deQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Well, Grandpa Fucked U, consider what Bloomberg (a company that knows econcomics) said..........

S&P lowered the U.S. one level to AA+ while keeping the outlook at “negative” as it becomes less confident Congress will end Bush-era tax cuts or tackle entitlements. The rating may be cut to AA within two years if spending reductions are lower than agreed to, interest rates rise or “new fiscal pressures” result in higher general government debt, the New York-based firm said yesterday.

U.S. Loses AAA Credit Rating as S&P Slams Debt - Bloomberg

You should really look for facts someplace other than FAUX Nooze.

Are you hiding under neath a desk, in a basement perhaps, the discussion and topic keeps going over your head.

Well, Grandpa Fucked U, consider what Bloomberg (a company that knows econcomics) said..........

S&P lowered the U.S. one level to AA+ while keeping the outlook at “negative” as it becomes less confident Congress will end Bush-era tax cuts or tackle entitlements. The rating may be cut to AA within two years if spending reductions are lower than agreed to, interest rates rise or “new fiscal pressures” result in higher general government debt, the New York-based firm said yesterday.

you are quite the idiot. That fox clip is of the man who made the decision to downgrade us and him explaining why he did it. But of course he is lying because he's on fox right? Moron

but I think these "Americans"are of a certain persuasion......I love the Guy,who said he knew how the RED INDIANS FELT.........it was a lesson in Cretinism,infact the whole video/s were pretty shameful and stupid...........that's the trouble with folk,that think they are the chosen few(do as they like to others but don't like it when they too get a slap in the face)...No, it made uncomfortable viewing because no one could elucidate what they were meaning and could not substanciate any of their musing.....as for the womam that answered that she knew all because her sister in Arizona said so...was cretinous..theliq...but remineded me of that dumb A...Sarah Palin...Wierd Lot to say the least:eusa_whistle:
Let's just say.....when it comes to Politics, Teabaggers aren't the most-sophisticated participants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg]‪Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interviews With Participants‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFerRGB7nYM]‪Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interview B-Roll‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Violent with his family and a poofta to boot.....read your history rrrrdean:cool:

yes

yeah.....but thats the sentiment only of perhaps 21% of Americans so politically its irrelevant.

Thye bullseye is on the president and the whole world knows it ( except for the k00ks )

george_w_bush-7.jpg

‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube

you are quite the idiot. That fox clip is of the man who made the decision to downgrade us and him explaining why he did it. But of course he is lying because he's on fox right? Moron

Hey.........Grandpa Fucked U.........got new for you dipshit.......we're gonna be downgraded again in another 6 months.

Wanna know why?

No new revenue.

Re the stacked OP "OR" question:

Are you the ugliest person in your family, or is your wife?

Were you born stupid, or did it take a lot of practice? :D

Let's just say.....when it comes to Politics, Teabaggers aren't the most-sophisticated participants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg]‪Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interviews With Participants‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFerRGB7nYM]‪Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interview B-Roll‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Put a microphone in my face and ask me what I think about "cap & trade" and you will get a thesis...

How does one feel about the global redistribution of wealth?

Or buying the right to pollute?

Is for profit pollution on the dems agenda?

but I think these "Americans"are of a certain persuasion......I love the Guy,who said he knew how the RED INDIANS FELT.........it was a lesson in Cretinism,infact the whole video/s were pretty shameful and stupid...........that's the trouble with folk,that think they are the chosen few(do as they like to others but don't like it when they too get a slap in the face)...No, it made uncomfortable viewing because no one could elucidate what they were meaning and could not substanciate any of their musing.....as for the womam that answered that she knew all because her sister in Arizona said so...was cretinous..theliq...but remineded me of that dumb A...Sarah Palin...Wierd Lot to say the least:eusa_whistle:

They must be so proud. :lol:

It's cons who want the right to pollute. They want to do away with government regulations.

It's cons who want the right to pollute. They want to do away with government regulations.

Only in your mind.

Which is why you're an obedient progressive.

Normally, I would prove your assertions wrong with citations but I don't feel like it.

I'd rather just throw shit from the sidelines right now.

I'm tired of educating progressives, or people or individuals in general.

The Tea Party nuts are all Obama's fault. Without Obama winning the TP would just be a tiny zit right now.

They were formed because of his policies not him. But hey, if that helps you justify you irrational position be my guest.

You mean the policies that Bush had and Obama carried forward?
They were formed becuase he was a demoncrat AND because he was black.
Call it playing the race card if you want I do not give a rats ass. I just try my best to see and speak the truth.

If people like you could just get their partisan little brains out of their asses and see reality we would be much better off.
Reality is both party's suck horribly and neither one is correct in their approach of solving our problems.
And neither side has the balls to really tackle what needs doing for the betterment of my country.

Most conservatives KNOW Bush sucked.. Conservatives kicked Repubes out the door and we ended up with liberals controlling all 3 branches of government.. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE that has been.. Not only have libs refused to pass a budget, but they've SHOVED literal shit legislation down the throats of every American and all you can do is sit here and scream, "Booooooooooooosh." GET THE FUCK OVER IT and STFU already.. Dayem.. WTF???? he's gone.. HE SUCKED- he's partly responsible for the moron who sits in the WH now but to blame a collective group of TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who have never spent a damn dime or passed any bill, for this country's out of control fucked up mess IS LOONEY.. You liberals are true ZOMBIES , brain-rotted sheeple... Seriously, seek help .. all of you.. and know this, 2012 is coming and you're going to witness a beating you can't even begin to fathom.. I can hardly wait.

Yes they did cause our problems and made things much more worse, but the light is at the end of the tunnel because next year they will be voted out. They were more of a problem for moderate Republicans than to Democrats.

Forum List

Back