Did the police do the right thing here?

:laugh::laugh:
i needed that after the day ive had...lol

seemed justified to me. he told her multiple times to get out of the car, she decided she didnt need to and continued to talk on her cell. better to taz her than to actually lay honds on to force her, with all the lawsuits flying around now days. we dont need another frivolous one going on.

hell yeah they did...That woman's a bitch, and Personally, I'd have liked to see her get zapped a couple more times for good measure.

-=d=- said:
hell yeah they did...That woman's a bitch, and Personally, I'd have liked to see her get zapped a couple more times for good measure.
i dont know about that one Darin... she was moaning like they cut off her arm of something. i think they should have tacked on disorderly conduct too for the noise factor

She wins an award for best actress, or ultimate dumbass, or something...

I couldn't listen to more than 30 seconds of her whining and moaning before my head split.

Johnney said:
i dont know about that one Darin... she was moaning like they cut off her arm of something. i think they should have tacked on disorderly conduct too for the noise factor

I thought the same thing, disorderly conduct! That poor woman in pink probably went into premature labor!

It cracked me up when the cop said, "Next time you'll listen."

There are days I wish I had a tazer at school! :dev1:

Johnney said:

That's actually very true - a good friiend of mine, who is a cop, has been shot by a tazer - he volunteered to have that done so he could always testify in cout (if he had to) that he does know what a tazer feels like... anywho.. he says that after the voltage stops you actually feel a bit euphoric - sorta like doing a hard work-out as all of your muscles have recieved a nice little jolt - i.e., after the voltage stops you feel really good.

He could not figure out why this woman kept moaning except for theatrics...

-Cp said:
That's actually very true - a good friiend of mine, who is a cop, has been shot by a tazer - he volunteered to have that done so he could always testify in cout (if he had to) that he does know what a tazer feels like... anywho.. he says that after the voltage stops you actually feel a bit euphoric - sorta like doing a hard work-out as all of your muscles have recieved a nice little jolt - i.e., after the voltage stops you feel really good.

Maybe...just maybe...she was experiencing that "euphoria" you were talking about...you know...er...nevermind... probably not.

CSM said:
Maybe...just maybe...she was experiencing that "euphoria" you were talking about...you know...er...nevermind... probably not.

ROFLOL!!

TMI! TMI!

I'll tell you what bothered me was she was on the cell phone telling someone where she was at and that the cops were tryin to arrest her.

What if the person she was calling had access to guns? Was nearby? Would use those guns to get her out?

No problem, taze her. That phone call could have cost an officer his life.

-Cp said:

shit when i was an MP we had to get hit with pepper spray in order to be certified to carry it! talk about shitty. my argument was that i didnt need to be shot with a 9mm in order to carry that... it didnt work.

The cops are in a loose loose situation anymore and this is a good example of that. If they'd drug her from the car it would have been police brutality. They tazed her so it's excessive force.

Me, I would have gotten out of the car and off the phone when they told me to. That's what any sane person would have done especially after being told they were going to jolt her with electricity.

Trigg said:
The cops are in a loose loose situation anymore and this is a good example of that. If they'd drug her from the car it would have been police brutality. They tazed her so it's excessive force.

Me, I would have gotten out of the car and off the phone when they told me to. That's what any sane person would have done especially after being told they were going to jolt her with electricity.
specially not driving while i had a revoked/ suspended license! thats the dumbass award there

Forum List

Back