Did the MSM really deny the Fort hood attack was terrorism?

Been shocked that the members of the right wing are screaming that the mass murder at Fort Hood was a terrorist act to gain short term political gain just too loses long term gain. The reason I say that, if we can say that an officer of the United States military can be a terrorist, then it is an open question for anyone in the military to answer. Would the right wing accept someone from any political party, to question anyone in the military with a question like “have you been or ever have been a member of a terrorist organization”. If there was a terrorist in the United States military, than there could be other terrorist still in the United States military. If that happens, then the war is over as the American public would turn on the United States military and the members of the military.

Been shocked that the members of the right wing are screaming that the mass murder at Fort Hood was a terrorist act to gain short term political gain just too loses long term gain. The reason I say that, if we can say that an officer of the United States military can be a terrorist, then it is an open question for anyone in the military to answer. Would the right wing accept someone from any political party, to question anyone in the military with a question like “have you been or ever have been a member of a terrorist organization”. If there was a terrorist in the United States military, than there could be other terrorist still in the United States military. If that happens, then the war is over as the American public would turn on the United States military and the members of the military.
Hey, dude. You got any papers?

If Major Hasan is a terrorist and he is an officer of the United States military, than there can be other terrorist within the United States military. How do you remove anyone that could possibly be a terrorist, with foreign and domestic during a time of war? More of a problem, with the officers of the United States military, that takes years of training and is not easy to replace.

Do we really want to go down this road to start to use the term terrorist within the United States military?

If Major Hasan is a terrorist and he is an officer of the United States military, than there can be other terrorist within the United States military. How do you remove anyone that could possibly be a terrorist, with foreign and domestic during a time of war? More of a problem, with the officers of the United States military, that takes years of training and is not easy to replace.

Do we really want to go down this road to start to use the term terrorist within the United States military?
There were a lot of red flags that the military ignored with this guy. There was a paper trail following him. The reason seems to be political correctness. But, the answer to your question is, yes. A terrorist is a terrorist where ever he's found. This isn't the first one eiither. Remember the guy who threw a grenade into his own barracks over in Iraq?

[
There were a lot of red flags that the military ignored with this guy. There was a paper trail following him. The reason seems to be political correctness. But, the answer to your question is, yes. A terrorist is a terrorist where ever he's found. This isn't the first one eiither. Remember the guy who threw a grenade into his own barracks over in Iraq?

During World War II, number of Second Lieutenants was shot in the back by noncommissioned officers. Are you telling me, it was a terrorist act or was it just murder from a coward unwilling to go into battle?

[

During World War II, number of Second Lieutenants was shot in the back by noncommissioned officers. Are you telling me, it was a terrorist act or was it just murder from a coward unwilling to go into battle?
They were shot in the back because they pissed off the grunts during training. No, that's not terrorism....yes he's dead, but that is murder. When some one kills because of his faith, and shouts out a Muslim slogan, when we are at war with radical Muslims, and he is killing in the name of Allah....yeah that would be terrorism. Sorry you can't differentiate the two...but I doubt you really want to.

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

It largely depends upon how one defines an act of terrorism. An attack on military personnel, even when they are removed from combat, has not historically met the definition, it's an accepted practice of wartime.

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

It largely depends upon how one defines an act of terrorism. An attack on military personnel, even when they are removed from combat, has not historically met the definition, it's an accepted practice of wartime.

really? i never knew....
So the attack on the USS Cole was just......?

Last edited:

really? i never knew....
So the attack on the USS Cole was just......?
...and it certainly must not have been terrorists that bombed the barracks while soldiers were sleeping. Nah! Couldn't have been.:eusa_eh:

The Liberal dominated MSM simply does what it's told. They are spinning what ever the White House Talking Points dictate. The MSM are mere White House parrots at this point. Stop looking to the CNN's,NBC's,CBS's,NY Times',and many other Liberal Media outlets for the truth. They all just do what they're told at this point. You really do have to dig deeper for alternative News sources. This White House and the MSM will never tell us the truth about this Terrorist Attack. It is what it is.

The Liberal dominated MSM simply does what it's told. They are spinning what ever the White House Talking Points dictate. The MSM are mere White House parrots at this point. Stop looking to the CNN's,NBC's,CBS's,NY Times',and many other Liberal Media outlets for the truth. They all just do what they're told at this point. You really do have to dig deeper for alternative News sources. This White House and the MSM will never tell us the truth about this Terrorist Attack. It is what it is.
The White House is just embarrassed because the terrorist doing the shooting was once on the White House Homeland Security transition team.

Forum List

Back