Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that is where youre wrong, she did claim foreign policy experience.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nokTjEdaUGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On my way to check out your link.

Since it did not come through correctly on your post, I'm trying to repost it here.

I will return and apologize if you are correct or disagree if I disagree with you.

Palin On Foreign Policy - YouTube

Immie

I owe you an apology. Consider it given. In that video, she clearly says it gave her foreign policy experience.

I was wrong in what I thought she had said.

Immie
no problem, we can always be civil

Why does this list not surprise me?

She was spoken of in a fair and respectful manner said:
candycorn
DontBeStupid
francoHFW
IndependntLogic
Mr Clean
Rinata
sealybobo
wjmacguffin
who says you have to be respectful to a public figure? just look at Jan Brewer when she publicly yelled at the president. look at Joe Wilson yelling "you lie" during a presidential speech.

they also have called Pelosi a bitch
GOPer Calls Pelosi C-Word On Twitter, Tells TPM It Was A Joke | TPM2012

former South Carolina Republican Party Executive Director Todd Kincannon on twitter
@ToddKincannon: “The Crabby **** from the California Coast”? #NancyPelosi
@ToddKincannon: Or how about “The Botox Bitch from Buggeryland”? That seems to work for Nancy Pelosi too.
@ToddKincannon: Would you prefer Nancy the Crooked Whore? More accurate, but also more words.

if the right wants to dish it out, they better be able to take it as well.

the question was not 'should they be respectful', but 'were they respectful'. They were not.

There was NEVER a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked by the left wing male ego-maniacs than Sarah Palin. Even her children were targets of these vicious attacks.

However, at the same time--this is absolutely no excuse for Rush Limbaugh to act in kind.

I am a fiscal conservative woman--and Limbaugh's comments toward this young woman offended me.

I would like to take all of these male--ego maniacs--coming from both sides of the isle and beat them with a whip until they could no longer stand.
Really? The right attacked Pelosi the same way when she was speaker

And Janet Reno.....but they are politicians, and just like the male politicians, fair game....except for those who want to cry that women politicians should be handled with kid gloves.

Reno killed people.

She murdered many. I don't think you want to start to compare the two. Or shall we?

Janet was a champ. Managed to knock off how many in Waco? And give a kid back to Castro?

Heroine to the left I guess. Kill Christians and give a child back to a Communist dictator.

On my way to check out your link.

Since it did not come through correctly on your post, I'm trying to repost it here.

I will return and apologize if you are correct or disagree if I disagree with you.

Palin On Foreign Policy - YouTube

Immie

I owe you an apology. Consider it given. In that video, she clearly says it gave her foreign policy experience.

I was wrong in what I thought she had said.

Immie
no problem, we can always be civil

Not always. Your dealing with a hot head here and sometimes I let my anger get the better of me. When I did that as a kid, my mother would always threaten me with a bucket of cold water. I remember one time when she actually came through with the threat. I was so shocked I forgot why I was ranting. :)

Now we laugh about it and occassionally she threatens me again.

Other than that, I try to keep a civil tongue to my fingers.

Immie

No she didn't. At the very most she made the statement that the proximity of her state to Russia gave her as much foreign policy experience as the person to whom she was being compared... Barack Obama. Who by the way had none and it is still debatable if he has as much as she did now, three years after his taking office.

Immie
that was her exact reasoning she has foreign policy experience. so like i said, does the mayor of san diego have foreign policy experience for his proximity to mexico? what about the mayor of el paso? does his proximity to mexico give him foreign policy experience?

so now youre claiming the president who was in charge of 2 wars (now 1), killed bin laden, helped libya, sent guys after Kony and is negotiating with Iran and Israel, and still wanna claim he has no foreign policy experience?

He's from Chicago...didn't that automatically give him foreign policy expertise dealing with Canada?

hey hey hey!!!

I have Ghaddafi's designer on my side of the aisle. AND I have Don Cherry.

Obama loses to us every time.:D

Check it out.

don_cherry_rose.jpg

that was her exact reasoning she has foreign policy experience. so like i said, does the mayor of san diego have foreign policy experience for his proximity to mexico? what about the mayor of el paso? does his proximity to mexico give him foreign policy experience?

so now youre claiming the president who was in charge of 2 wars (now 1), killed bin laden, helped libya, sent guys after Kony and is negotiating with Iran and Israel, and still wanna claim he has no foreign policy experience?

He's from Chicago...didn't that automatically give him foreign policy expertise dealing with Canada?

hey hey hey!!!

I have Ghaddafi's designer on my side of the aisle. AND I have Don Cherry.

Obama loses to us every time.:D

Check it out.

don_cherry_rose.jpg

Don Cherry cracks me up! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Really? The right attacked Pelosi the same way when she was speaker

And Janet Reno.....but they are politicians, and just like the male politicians, fair game....except for those who want to cry that women politicians should be handled with kid gloves.

Reno killed people.

She murdered many. I don't think you want to start to compare the two. Or shall we?

Janet was a champ. Managed to knock off how many in Waco? And give a kid back to Castro?

Heroine to the left I guess. Kill Christians and give a child back to a Communist dictator.

See? My point made for me.

Forum List

Back