Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Yes

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

• Banned

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

This thread isn't about Palins acumen as a politician. It's asking if the media treated her in a respectful manner. Ie all the name calling prior to the 08 election. Now stop being a chickenshit and vote.

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.

Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.

This thread isn't about Palins acumen as a politician. It's asking if the media treated her in a respectful manner. Ie all the name calling prior to the 08 election. Now stop being a chickenshit and vote.
When you call the media into question, Palin's acumen as a political figure becomes the issue. The media didn't attack her because she is a woman. the attacked her because she is a stupid woman and a political figure. Vice Presidential candidate and governor (who quit) of Alaska.

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.

Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.

Neged because I find you to be the most dishonest person on here.

When you call the media into question, Palin's acumen as a political figure becomes the issue. The media didn't attack her because she is a woman. the attacked her because she is a stupid woman and a political figure. Vice Presidential candidate and governor (who quit) of Alaska.

They attacked her because she is a republican. Woman was secondary and brains is last.

Should be interesting if the liberals have the gall to vote honestly.

Most liberals and independents as well as most conservatives understand this thread is a poorly constructed effort in trolling. You may, GM U, be lucky enough to only be fined and given probation by the Society of Professional Trolls. I suggest you think before using such poor bait if you intend to capture someone (NIGYYSOB as Eric
Berne might put it). But I suspect you only post because you want attention. Will a negative rep or two make you feel relevant?

NO(.) I am answering only the question without the qualifying remarks.

So your answer is "yes, her treatment was appropriate because I think she deserved it cuz she's stupid."

Do you think rape victims also bring it upon themselves?

Of course you do.

Should be interesting if the liberals have the gall to vote honestly.

Most liberals and independents as well as most conservatives understand this thread is a poorly constructed effort in trolling. You may, GM U, be lucky enough to only be fined and given probation by the Society of Professional Trolls. I suggest you think before using such poor bait if you intend to capture someone (NIGYYSOB as Eric
Berne might put it). But I suspect you only post because you want attention. Will a negative rep or two make you feel relevant?

So you don't like the results.

Lol..that's right, now is the time to marginalize...

Many in the Left Press even attacked her children. So obviously it's a big HELL NO!

Are you by any chance forgetting that there appears to be a double standard here with not only your comments but also the fact that the left and their media lapdogs went after Sarah Palin in a manner that makes Ms. Fluke's encounter with Rush Limbaugh look like a summer sprinkle?

And by the way, Ms. Fluke made herself a public figure open to political criticism. She definitely is not ready for the national stage and she is a woman (singular) without a group.

So, what's the difference between Sarah Palin and Sandra Fluke? (R) and (D).

Immie

Palin is dumb and says stupid things. No different than if Biden says something stupid. And the GOP picked her because she was hot. Not because she was the best candidate. That was obvious. Not the press' fault that was obvious.

You won't vote because you know you're a hypocritical asswipe if you think Palin's treatment was appropriate....and you're retarded enough to think that nobody knows that about you ALREADY.

The funny thing is, progressives who supported the right of people to spread lies and foul jokes about Palin are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who are having a fucking fit that Rush called that progressive lesbian whore mole that the pigs planted in a Catholic school...a whore.

Which is exactly what she is. She's getting paid in media time and sponsorship. She'll probably land a cush job with NPR or NOW.

Forum List

Back