Did the Media Reelect Obama

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

your an idiot.

The people elected this president TWICE.

now your election cheating is going to hurt you bad.

Get ready for all the lawsuits to begin and your party ot be held responsible for all its cheating

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

I am glad they didnt report all the fuckd up stuff he did. We might mould have had a decent Prez then... Who wants that?

Giving Mitt a pass on his lies nearly elected him.

Giving Mitt a pass on his lies nearly elected him.

Please.... No Republican could ever have gotten elected with Obama's record, never could have happened, but things are as they are, this is the hand we are dealt

Lol most of the right winger stopped posting, I guess 1 or 2 of the slower ones is ok.

YES!!! AND the fact there are MORE stupid uninformed people that voted for Obama NOT only after seeing hIS job destroying AGENDA for last 4 years BUT because as this article points out Obama had the MSM ...Five ways the mainstream media tipped the scales in favor of Obama | Fox News

Romney's BIGGEST MISTAKE was like ALL GoP thinking the MEDIA is NOT BIASED!

So going forward.
Impeachment!

Yep they helped, giving him glowing Sandy coverage, where it was just as bad as Katrina (if you wait on the federal government you are going to wait a looooooong time)

and no mention of Benghazi......unfuckin believable

So fox made it so Obama won?

Yep they helped, giving him glowing Sandy coverage, where it was just as bad as Katrina (if you wait on the federal government you are going to wait a looooooong time)

and no mention of Benghazi......unfuckin believable

I know right. Fucking fox sucks!

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

I am glad they didnt report all the fuckd up stuff he did. We might mould have had a decent Prez then... Who wants that?

All the 'fucked up' stuff that exists only in your Fucked Up Limbaugh fantasy world.

:doubt:

I see.​

And you believe that Mitt and Ryan insulting more than half the nation didn't at all effect the outcome?​

Interesting theory.

:lol:

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

Wait. Fox...the number one rated station in this country is not main stream media? How does that work?

I see.​

And you believe that Mitt and Ryan insulting more than half the nation didn't at all effect the outcome?​

Interesting theory.

The spin worked on you.

Did the Media Reelect Obama

No. The Ameican voters did.

You and people like you need to wrap your small minds around that fact.

Lying and money as it turns out are not enough to sway reasonable people.

What the GOP needs to do is get back to telling the truth ... knock off the hyperbol ... and the religious agenda and get back to what WAS good about being a conservative. You people re-defined "conservative" and now it is time to abandon your make believe dictionary. American is tired of your bullshit. Grow up and grow a pair... your party will never elect another president in my lifetime if you do not look hard at the message you were selling and find what it is about it that America as a whole soundly rejects.

Last edited:

I see.​

Interesting theory.

How sad that the truth is now considered an insult. Don't worry, your free ride will continue, at least until the wheels fall off.

All the 'fucked up' stuff that exists only in your Fucked Up Limbaugh fantasy world.

I thought the fucked up stuff was in your gay bachelor pad

Forum List

Back