Did the guy who liked to play Nazi win?

He does look like a Nazi though.

:eusa_whistle:

BaracKOsamaAP_468x789.jpg

Moral of this story, perception is not reality. I don't expect the left to get that, since perception IS their reality.

wow. Obama looks like he may have black African blood in him.

great point you make. :cuckoo:

Obama is black!?!?! :eek:

Point too hard for ya, Dainty? He looks like a Kenyan. He isn't.

Carry on whining.

tsk, tsk, tsk..... Cali-Boil, clueless on yet another concept?

Oh, that's right. You see images and think they speak whole truths.

sorry

never mind

Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

The group's website includes a lengthy history of the Wiking unit, a recruitment video, and footage of goose-stepping German soldiers marching in the Warsaw victory parade after Poland fell in 1939. The website makes scant mention of the atrocities committed by the Waffen SS, and includes only a glancing reference to the "twisted" nature of Nazism.

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

Sorry cannot, I try and forget people who play Nazi.
and yet you have a shape shifting Bush is Hitler avatar right now.

Nooooooo I don't see any hypocrisy here. :rolleyes:

Haven't you been one of the bunch bitching about P-BO being called a nazi?
The avatar is in the glorious tradition of the Teabagger Movement. What could possibly be offensive about being caught up in the patriotic spirit of the Teabaggers???

IHqZFVKvdCkl.jpg

Obama3200-HitlerT4.jpg

Obama+Hitler.jpg

Thank god we live in a country were we can freely compare our president to a genocidal megalomaniac.

Bush = Hitler ... ok
Obama = Hitler ... ok
bitching about it ... priceless.

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

Great way of showing how much you try to forget "people who play Nazi" by starting a thread about him not once, but twice.

We can all see just how much you forget about them.

Rick

Carry on whining.

sorry

never mind

Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

The group's website includes a lengthy history of the Wiking unit, a recruitment video, and footage of goose-stepping German soldiers marching in the Warsaw victory parade after Poland fell in 1939. The website makes scant mention of the atrocities committed by the Waffen SS, and includes only a glancing reference to the "twisted" nature of Nazism.

Reenactors reenact. Were you born stupid or did you have stupid thrust upon you? Nevermind, I really don't care.

This "debate" is over. You bored me before I bored you - therefore you win. Congratulations on your spectacular victory. :clap2:

I believe his name is Iott and he didn't win. Marcy Kaptur (D) retained her seat.

Last edited:

Great way of showing how much you try to forget "people who play Nazi" by starting a thread about him not once, but twice.

We can all see just how much you forget about them.

Rick

lol....

pwn3d....

I believe his name is Iott and he didn't win. Marcy Kaptur (D) retained her seat.
So the ACTUAL nazi (fascism is on the left of politics... all that total govt control) retained her seat? Okay. I can see why the fake nazi was excoriated.

When in doubt, leftists want the real thing.

And if someone even TRIES to seriously claim Godwin, I'll show you someone who popped their cerebral anyurism.

Last edited:
So the ACTUAL nazi (fascism is on the left of politics... all that total govt control) retained her seat? Okay. I can see why the fake nazi was excoriated.

And if someone even TRIES to seriously claim Godwin, I'll show you someone who popped their cerebral anyurism.

Vandenbroeck-geometry-circle-83.jpg

Carry on whining.

sorry

never mind

Reenactors reenact. Were you born stupid or did you have stupid thrust upon you? Nevermind, I really don't care.

This "debate" is over. You bored me before I bored you - therefore you win. Congratulations on your spectacular victory. :clap2:

Sir Oltic is looking for you, but we digress.

It's about what these tools put on their very OWN web site you dumb douche.:lol:

Why would someone have to claim Godwin when the doofus nazi worshipper already did?

Forum List

Back