Did the guy who liked to play Nazi win?

As a person who has friends of historical re-enactors, I get it. I don't think those that dress up as British colonial troops, or Confederate soldiers or WW1 German soldiers are of the same political stripe as those they dress up as. There are tens of thousands of these people out there who do this and it's a hobby in which they maintain a goal of historical accuracy lest we forget and repeat the attrocities of the past. I would also strongly suspect, based on the character of the people I know who ARE into reinactment, are more fervent supporters of America than you are as a smartass net troll.

Obviously you are to simple to figure this out.

net-troll-pv__-54467016eb.jpg

Last edited:
Pfft... you're the one squalling when called on your hypocritical bullshit and can't take it. So all the more fun to expose your pussyass nature.

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

Sorry cannot, I try and forget people who play Nazi.

Retread thread: great way to forget.

Almost makes me wanna bump a few Slickwillie Stainmaker threads......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah since your octophillia threads got banned.

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

Sorry cannot, I try and forget people who play Nazi.
and yet you have a shape shifting Bush is Hitler avatar right now.

Nooooooo I don't see any hypocrisy here. :rolleyes:

Haven't you been one of the bunch bitching about P-BO being called a nazi?

No, it's offensive to reenact the battles of WWII as a Nazi. Comparing Bush to Hitler is absolutely fine. Not hypocritical at ALL. See, Hitler systematically oversaw the slaughter of over 6 million Jews, and a whole bunch of other 'undesirables'.... very efficiently and effectively, in showers full of gas. The similarities between him and Bush are obvious. Not offensive to take cheap political shots by using the bodies of 6 million Jews. Nope.

Wow... buncha sick bitches here defending campaign lies about a historical re-enactor.

If you guys had credibility, you'd have snuffed it with this.

"Regardless, thousands upon thousands of valiant men died defending their respective countries in the name of a better tomorrow. We salute these idealists; no matter how unsavory the Nazi government was, the front-line soldiers of the Waffen-SS (in particular the foreign volunteers) gave their lives for their loved ones and a basic desire to be free. " -

- Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic
:eusa_shhh:

facts can suck:eusa_whistle:

Wow... buncha sick bitches here defending campaign lies about a historical re-enactor.

If you guys had credibility, you'd have snuffed it with this.

"Regardless, thousands upon thousands of valiant men died defending their respective countries in the name of a better tomorrow. We salute these idealists; no matter how unsavory the Nazi government was, the front-line soldiers of the Waffen-SS (in particular the foreign volunteers) gave their lives for their loved ones and a basic desire to be free. " -

- Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Only your ilk would mistake opinion for fact. An opinion article in a leftist magazine is fact? Wow, you're so fulla shit you squeak going into the turn.

Only your ilk would mistake opinion for fact. An opinion article in a leftist magazine is fact? Wow, you're so fulla shit you squeak going into the turn.

It's Dainty... 'nuff said....

Rich Iott overspent Kaptur by $1M in failed office bid :rofl:

wiking_resized.jpg

"The group's website includes a lengthy history of the Wiking unit, a recruitment video, and footage of goose-stepping German soldiers marching in the Warsaw victory parade after Poland fell in 1939. The website makes scant mention of the atrocities committed by the Waffen SS, and includes only a glancing reference to the "twisted" nature of Nazism." - Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

The group's website includes...

just the fact ma'am.
:lol:

Forum List

Back