Did the guy who liked to play Nazi win?

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

I had to play like I was a Nazi back when I was a kid and we were playing Army. I got my ass kicked like all Nazis did. When we played cowboys and indians I got to be a cowboy and then I kicked the indians ass. What goes around, comes around.

Um... for those of us who aren't following Ohio closely enough to immediately get what you're talking about with the "guy who likes to play Nazi" reference, can you be more specific?

Sorry cannot, I try and forget people who play Nazi.

btw your avatar is especially offensive and gives the lie to any idea that liberals are well reasoned rational people. Not that I ever thought of you that way to begin with.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Retread thread: great way to forget.

Almost makes me wanna bump a few Slickwillie Stainmaker threads......:eusa_whistle:

Just curious about the Buckeyes.

Rich Iott. Lost to Marcy Kaptur, long time rep. Did you mention he also dressed up as a WWI Ranger and Union soldier?

What? A supposed conservative Jew supporting people who praise the heroism of Nazi soldiers in reenactments?

has the Faux Rabbi ever read what the reenactment goofs have to say about what they are doing?

:eusa_whistle:

Retread thread: great way to forget.

Almost makes me wanna bump a few Slickwillie Stainmaker threads......:eusa_whistle:

Or maybe you could find an avatar of ole slick pumping a load out onto Monica's dress.

and yet you have a shape shifting Bush is Hitler avatar right now.

Nooooooo I don't see any hypocrisy here. :rolleyes:

Haven't you been one of the bunch bitching about P-BO being called a nazi?

Rich Iott overspent Kaptur by $1M in failed office bid :rofl:

wiking_resized.jpg

"The group's website includes a lengthy history of the Wiking unit, a recruitment video, and footage of goose-stepping German soldiers marching in the Warsaw victory parade after Poland fell in 1939. The website makes scant mention of the atrocities committed by the Waffen SS, and includes only a glancing reference to the "twisted" nature of Nazism." - Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Wow... buncha sick bitches here defending campaign lies about a historical re-enactor.

If you guys had credibility, you'd have snuffed it with this.

Wow... buncha sick bitches here defending campaign lies about a historical re-enactor.

If you guys had credibility, you'd have snuffed it with this.

"Regardless, thousands upon thousands of valiant men died defending their respective countries in the name of a better tomorrow. We salute these idealists; no matter how unsavory the Nazi government was, the front-line soldiers of the Waffen-SS (in particular the foreign volunteers) gave their lives for their loved ones and a basic desire to be free. " - Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Rich Iott overspent Kaptur by $1M in failed office bid :rofl:

wiking_resized.jpg

"The group's website includes a lengthy history of the Wiking unit, a recruitment video, and footage of goose-stepping German soldiers marching in the Warsaw victory parade after Poland fell in 1939. The website makes scant mention of the atrocities committed by the Waffen SS, and includes only a glancing reference to the "twisted" nature of Nazism." - Why is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

What is it Nazi-Fitz does not get?

Forum List

Back