Did the freed slaves ever get their 40 acres and a mule?

Actually the land wasn't whitey's to buy, sell, give or take...….everyone should pay reparations to Native Americans & go back where ya came from
I'd be happy to pay reparations if the ones who received it would go back to the Congo and stay there.

Everybody wasn't from the Congo. And since whites did purchase our ancestors, whites would have to pay us reparations for lost wages and human rights violations, foot the bill for all the research necessary to find the ancestry of each black person living in the US and pay the fares back to the country each black person came from.
Dont pay him any attention. Hes just talking shit. He cant even afford to brush his teeth properly. Never mind footing the bill to pay reparations.

And since whites did purchase our ancestors, whites would have to pay us reparations for lost wages and human rights violations
Why don't you ask the people who sold you for reparations. They got the better end of the deal. The people who bought you got ripped off. And what were those "lost wages" you suffered? That high paying job of spear sharpening you would have had in the Congo or toting barges and lifting bales in the U.S.?
foot the bill for all the research necessary to find the ancestry of each black person living in the US and pay the fares back to the country each black person came from.
I'm ok with that, as long as you don't come back. I would consider it a good investment that would pay for itself many times over. Think about it, an immediate 50% drop in violent crime would free up a hell of a lot of resources, prisons could be converted into schools (safe schools), a HUGE reduction in welfare payouts, retail stores could reduce prices on their goods, not having to compensate for stolen merchandise. Sound like a great deal for the U.S. to me. Everyone wins (except you, because you wouldn't get a free ride in the Congo).

Forum List

Back