Did The FBI Allow The Florida Shooting?

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

From your link, dumb ass.
On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.

That did not include those mentally defective or committed to an institution, dumbass. Do you ever tire of flailing and stand up and admit when you're wrong?

defective ≠ incompetent

Just read your own link.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

Peter-Strzok-FBI-Agent-Bias-Trump-Scandal-Corruption-Investigations-900.jpg

The Florida authorities had more info than the feds ever did.

Well, you know, most state workers are not white. I'd love to see the statistics on what percent of FL state workers are black.

lol, so now black Americans want racists to shoot schoolkids? WTF?

iu

:eek: :wtf: How you construed that from an honest observation is beyond me.

You're claiming that you made a completely pointless and irrelevant post speculating on the racial demographics of Florida's public servants?

Fuckinay. Dare I ask WHY?

Is that what I said? I think you should be asking why that kid is in both places.

because he was on vacation in California, on a beach.

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.

That's staggering. 39 visits. And other children are being charged with uttering threats. Why was Cruz not taken seriously?

Pennsylvania middle schooler charged after allegedly threatening school shooting
By Avery Anapol - 02/21/18 11:12 AM EST

Pennsylvania middle schooler charged after allegedly threatening school shooting

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.

Yup, and I, for one, am glad they did.

I can't think of one reason why I would want a cubical monkey at the SSA deciding my Constitutional right to bear arms

Those are people who get disability due to mental illness.

Yes, incompetent to handle their own finances.

Does NOT mean they are too incompetent to handle their own safety.

They are determined to be mentally ill enough to be on disability . If they themselves can't do the transaction to even buy a gun and the paper work they should not be allowed to have one. We have enough crazy angry people walking around with guns.
If they themselves can't do the transaction to even buy a gun and the paper work they should not be allowed to have one.

Who said they couldn't do that?

SSA was only concerned about them being able to handle their finances.

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.

Man those cops were not doing their jobs, fired the Governor and the cops involved.
Man those cops were not doing their jobs, fired the Governor and the cops involved.
And when ALL guns are banned by the lunatic lefties, who is going to protect the schools from illegal guns that cross the southern border?

All guns will not be banned. You gotta quit falling for all that NRA propaganda.

Yes it's a conspiracy theory Tom - Please don't be like MindWars and others around here. Cops, social workers and mental health people visited this dude 39 times. Even if a low level FBI person in a call center screwed up, it's highly unlikely they could have done either.

Please stop people

A bizarre Parkland conspiracy video topped YouTube’s trending list
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivor
Florida shooting survivors taunted by right-wing commentators and conspiracy theorists

Every theory by definition is a conspiracy...either by the known or unknown. My theory is plausible for the reasons I stated. It ended up here because Doc is commie sympathizer.

Yes it's a conspiracy theory Tom - Please don't be like MindWars and others around here. Cops, social workers and mental health people visited this dude 39 times. Even if a low level FBI person in a call center screwed up, it's highly unlikely they could have done either.

Please stop people

A bizarre Parkland conspiracy video topped YouTube’s trending list
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivor
Florida shooting survivors taunted by right-wing commentators and conspiracy theorists

Every theory by definition is a conspiracy...either by the known or unknown. My theory is plausible for the reasons I stated. It ended up here because Doc is commie sympathizer.

No Tom, your theory is entirely IMplausible.

Please stop

That is the case in any law enforcemnt building. We talk about how law enforcement put thier lives on the line, I am much more concerned with their mental health. Not many lose their lives compared with other occupations. They are most surely going to loose a bit of their minds. They spend most of their waking hours watching how the worst of mankind fill thier day. All day long they see people at their worst, doing likely what could have been the worst thing they ever did. How long would it take to feel like that is all any one does all day, it is all you see! How long till you would start to feel pretty poorly about your fellow man and start to wonder why you follow the rules? I am prett y sure you change pretty quickly!

All cops are control freaks with a mean streak....it's the only way to do the job for a long period of time....the older ones have a 6th sense about people. Most of the FBI are paper-pushers not street agents...you have to have a law or accounting degree to join the Bureau management....not exactly rough and tumble types. I see your point but also know how smug they are when they're introduced as FBI at a party or a picnic....everybody gets on their best behavior and is so polite....:lol:
Not me, I change nothing around them. Being overly polite would raise suspition to me! They want to get interested in me they better get ready for some bordom. My life is about as exciting as watching grass grow!

The fact that the police visited the house 39 times doesn't prove anything, unless they were specific to the shooter.

It proves he's prone to violent behavior.

Being part of the white identity cults proves that, not unspecified police visits.

I can't think of one reason why I would want a cubical monkey at the SSA deciding my Constitutional right to bear arms

They are determined to be mentally ill enough to be on disability . If they themselves can't do the transaction to even buy a gun and the paper work they should not be allowed to have one. We have enough crazy angry people walking around with guns.
If they themselves can't do the transaction to even buy a gun and the paper work they should not be allowed to have one.

No it was so severely MI they could not even handle their finances.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

(on a side note Obama has a maj GOP house in 2011 and then Senate as well in 2012. He could of hardly got anything passed)

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

The fbi orchestrated it.

No it was so severely MI they could not even handle their finances.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

(on a side note Obama has a maj GOP house in 2011 and then Senate as well in 2012. He could of hardly got anything passed)

You do know that was an EO, not something passed by Congress, right?

Well, who didn't see THIS coming from the same brain-dead people who brought us Chemtrails and Birthers?

The fbi orchestrated it.
see?

Forum List

Back