Did the Family Research Council create the environment that led to this attack?

A gay man was brutally beaten on Monday night after stepping out of a taxi in Columbia Heights.
The attack happened around 9:15 pm on Monday night on Georgia Avenue. The 29-year-old victim says the homophobic remarks began as he stepped out of a taxi.

It wasn't long before the suspects assaulted him. The victim managed to call his partner for help during the attack, but the suspects turned off his phone.

The victims jaw was shattered into two pieces before he was attacked again and dragged along the sidewalk. The suspects stole the victim’s iPhone, iPad, and wallet. He is still in the hospital.

Anti-Gay Hate Crime in Columbia Heights | NBC4 Washington

The reason I ask is because the Family Research Council has released a statement saying that the Southern Poverty Law Center created the environment that led to the security guard shooting yesterday.

That isn't the reason you ask. You ask because your just a stupid troll trying to justify bullshit actions and attitudes. If anything YOU and your nonsense rhetoric inspires idiots like you to become bigger idiots.

The gay man who was beaten "reaped what he had sown?'

I'm pretty sure you didn't understand Ravi's question...
Nor did the fake rabbi or several other posters.

I noticed that...

And in response to your OP...

I'm going to go with "No."

I don't think the FRC did anymore to encourage the attack on the young man than GLAAD encouraged the attack on the FRC.

These douchebags were going to beat a homosexual regardless.
Agreed. And they are going to shoot innocent security guards regardless as well.

A gay man was brutally beaten on Monday night after stepping out of a taxi in Columbia Heights.
The attack happened around 9:15 pm on Monday night on Georgia Avenue. The 29-year-old victim says the homophobic remarks began as he stepped out of a taxi.

It wasn't long before the suspects assaulted him. The victim managed to call his partner for help during the attack, but the suspects turned off his phone.

The victims jaw was shattered into two pieces before he was attacked again and dragged along the sidewalk. The suspects stole the victim’s iPhone, iPad, and wallet. He is still in the hospital.

The reason I ask is because the Family Research Council has released a statement saying that the Southern Poverty Law Center created the environment that led to the security guard shooting yesterday.

You are a piece of work. Care to provide a link between the center and the attack? Or is that beyond your pathetic ability to understand?

Funny how when Gifford was attacked and it was a left that did it suddenly it was caused by provocative speech of Palin. Now the provocative speech, mind you not based on any fact, is from the left and yet it is STILL the rights fault.

They open that same can of worms at every turn. The worms have since rotted and they are still throwing them out there. This tactic is every bit as worn out as the race card, but it's all they've got to protect all that is liberal.

That was a predictable response from the left. They claim we asked for the 9/11 attack. They claimed that troops asked to be brutally murdered for burning the Koran. They claim we ask for more terrorist attacks for questioning radical Imams at mosques. They claim a lot of really insane stuff, but they can't say anything bad about anyone on the left, no matter how horrible the act.

It's always going to be the fault of non-liberals, even when they are victims.

They never blame minorities, radical leftie groups (like Occupoopers), liberal politicians or terrorists. Political correctness is their creed no matter how stupid it is.

that's right. It's interesting that the left is defending crazy violence and attempted murder.
I haven't seen anyone on the left defend this dope.

So in your demento world trying to claim the center caused the attack with absolutely no evidence to support your claim is not trying to pass blame from the lefty that did the attack to the victim? REALLY?

this has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

those are NOT called for by the democratic party were they?

YOUR side ASKED for bricks to be thown throught windows.

A republican candidate said the rebublicans should SEEK Second Amendment remedies to not winning elections

Note those concerned about the sexuality of the shooter as opposed the object used to injure the victim; CONs are TRUE TO FORM, if not much else.

Note those concerned about the sexuality of the shooter as opposed the object used to injure the victim; CONs are TRUE TO FORM, if not much else.

Hmm, he also used a car to get there and a pair of shoes to walk in.

But being a fag he was doubtless disturbed, accounting for his behavior.

No to gun control, yes to gay control!

You are a piece of work. Care to provide a link between the center and the attack? Or is that beyond your pathetic ability to understand?

Funny how when Gifford was attacked and it was a left that did it suddenly it was caused by provocative speech of Palin. Now the provocative speech, mind you not based on any fact, is from the left and yet it is STILL the rights fault.
How sad. You continue to be retarded.

Di gabby giffords create the environment that led to her becoming a vegetable?

Libturds are so incredibly sleazy it's beyond comprehension.

I'd like to know if either group has such power.

I doubt they do. Though it would seem that FRC must take some responsibility for attacks on gays if they are claiming that the SPLC must also take responsibility for an attack on FRC.

At the same time, I really don't agree that labeling someone a bigot is the same thing as being a bigot.

Did the FRC "label" gays as a "hate" group? Did the FRC say that gays stating their "opinions" was "hateful"?

The media has been silent on the NRA/weapon link in this shooting; the shooter didn't have magic booties that fire bullets. Those only exist in your dreams.

If a gay community group was attacked right after a gay pride parade wouldn't they have invited such an attack too?

You silly, silly person. That only applies if you are a Christian handing out flyers on Christianity at a muslim PUBLIC event....

Yeah I am sure it had nothing to do with Liberal Groups Labeling them a Hate group, no it was all their Fault.

Jesus the Things Liberals will say blow my mind.

And the attack on the gay man had nothing to do with the fact FRC still make the argument homosexuality is a mental disorder. I don't blame them for what these people do, but when you put out stuff like this. http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF10F01.pdf
People will read it.

"If" homosexuality is a "mental disorder", you would think that people would be more careful around them, and how they treat them. If they believed what they read....

The media has been silent on the NRA/weapon link in this shooting; the shooter didn't have magic booties that fire bullets. Those only exist in your dreams.

What the hell does the NRA have to do with it?

Forum List

Back