Did the Family Research Council create the environment that led to this attack?

I haven't seen anyone on the left defend this dope.

Blaming conservatives for that fag's violence is defending that fag.

Speaking of fags and violence, statistically, fags are more prone to violence.

Maybe Obama created the enviroment.
His "evolution" of his stance on gay marriage may have emboldened LGBT nutjobs to come out and go crazy.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

no one called for violence.

this nutter desided to act violently and will be treated like the criminal he is.

No one on the left called for somthing like second amendent solutions to not getting their way.

That is why this is NOT like the violence from the right wing nutter criminals

Nearly all these gunmen are fags and Jews. And, after the shooting, other fags and Jews blame family-friendly speech for causing the crimes.

Your party called for bricks through windows and they got bricks threw windows

The person responsible for the shooting is the obese, shirtless, ugly faced, loser who pulled the trigger. Period.

The feud between the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Family Research Council goes back several years and in my opinion, is beyond stupid.....

Did the Family Research Council create the environment that led to this attack?

Yes. You reap what you sew.

The gay man who was beaten "reaped what he had sown?'

I'm pretty sure you didn't understand Ravi's question...
Nor did the fake rabbi or several other posters.

I noticed that...

And in response to your OP...

I'm going to go with "No."

I don't think the FRC did anymore to encourage the attack on the young man than GLAAD encouraged the attack on the FRC.

These douchebags were going to beat a homosexual regardless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9GXil9Vm8]Republican Sharron Angle: If We Don't Get Our Way Politically, Let's Start Shooting People! - YouTube[/ame]

A gay man was brutally beaten on Monday night after stepping out of a taxi in Columbia Heights.

Anti-Gay Hate Crime in Columbia Heights | NBC4 Washington

The reason I ask is because the Family Research Council has released a statement saying that the Southern Poverty Law Center created the environment that led to the security guard shooting yesterday.

Yeah I am sure it had nothing to do with Liberal Groups Labeling them a Hate group, no it was all their Fault.

Jesus the Things Liberals will say blow my mind.

And the attack on the gay man had nothing to do with the fact FRC still make the argument homosexuality is a mental disorder. I don't blame them for what these people do, but when you put out stuff like this. http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF10F01.pdf
People will read it.

If hearing your sexuality is a mental disorder causes you to go off the deep end and shoot people...I'd say the chances are good that your sexuality IS a mental disorder...or at least it goes hand in hand with one.

Forum List

Back