Did the Bush tax cuts really increase revenue?

Cant you at least TRY to discuss this like an adult?

No, he can't argue the topic that why he insults and neg reps with stupid comments like "Fucking moron," if only he would show that they increased revenue and paid for themselves he might have a point but since he can't argue them he's a facking dumbashh.

Cant you at least TRY to discuss this like an adult?

No, he can't argue the topic that why he insults and neg reps with stupid comments like "Fucking moron," if only he would show that they increased revenue and paid for themselves he might have a point but since he can't argue them he's a facking dumbashh.

Why don't you start a thread on Jimmy Carter's economy.

Better yet - why not discuss the present one, vs. bashing Bush.

Capable of that?

Probably not.

Discuss what? The former President, who's been out of office for nearly three years now?

You don't find discussion of his tax policies relevant? Even though they're still temporarily in place after being extended six months ago and are playing a key role in the current deficit reduction debate?

Ancient history, man!

Discuss what? The former President, who's been out of office for nearly three years now?

You don't find discussion of his tax policies relevant? Even though they're still temporarily in place after being extended six months ago and are playing a key role in the current deficit reduction debate?

Ancient history, man!

Who extended them?
And for what reason?
Look that up and get back to us.
Hint - it wasn't the retired, former President named George Bush.

How's your home value, unemployment, and gas prices down your way, BTW?

Yeah... why find out how this clusterfuck started... let's just blame the current guy in office because "we don't like him".

Furthermore... it's the Conservatives who are always saying "Revenues went up" with the tax cuts.... here's proof that they really didn't. So instead of admitting they may have been wrong... they just do their typical bullshit of attacking the messenger.

Ancient history, man!

Considering that BUSH's tax cuts were extended I think its common sense to argue if they have increased revenue or not.

Yeah... why find out how this clusterfuck started... let's just blame the current guy in office because "we don't like him".

Furthermore... it's the Conservatives who are always saying "Revenues went up" with the tax cuts.... here's proof that they really didn't. So instead of admitting they may have been wrong... they just do their typical bullshit of attacking the messenger.

I know. The buck doesn't stop with Obama. Everything is still Bush's fault.
Keep blowing that BS right up-to election day and see how far it gets you.
Why don't you tout Obama's achievements?
Oh wait - four wars later - he doesn't really have any. Can't even golf or bowl well.

Who extended them?
And for what reason?

Er, okay. Fair enough, we should be discussing the Obama tax cuts. I'm in the camp that believes Mr. Obama should be pushing to roll back his tax cuts in the next go around.

Ancient history, man!

Who extended them?
And for what reason?

How's your home value, unemployment, and gas prices down your way, BTW?

Down my way the tax cuts were working and all those things were great until the the Democrats took over Congress.

Who extended them?
And for what reason?

Er, okay. Fair enough, we should be discussing the Obama tax cuts. I'm in the camp that believes Mr. Obama should be pushing to roll back his tax cuts in the next go around.

Why wait?
Do you need the address to the U.S. Treasury? You can send a check today! Lead by example. I am sure everyone else who sees what you've done will break out the checkbook and send the government more money to blow it on senseless Presidential vacations and bailouts of GM

Why wait?
Do you need the address to the U.S. Treasury? You can send a check today! Lead by example. I am sure everyone else who sees what you've done will break out the checkbook and send the government more money to blow it on senseless Presidential vacations and bailouts of GM

Have I given some indication that I'm not a rational actor? Like anyone else, I'm seeking to maximize my utility within the incentive structures and legal frameworks I navigate. The question these days seems to be whether that incentive structure is leading the nation in the aggregate toward a fiscal catastrophe. If so, the Obama tax cuts can't be allowed to stand, regardless of whether I'm personally happier with my tax burden with them in place.

Can we get back to the facking OP question and stop the side chatter bickering? have the Bush tax cuts really increased revenue as in the tax cuts themselves being the main reason why revenue increased if it did increase?

Can we get back to the facking OP question and stop the side chatter bickering? have the Bush tax cuts really increased revenue as in the tax cuts themselves being the main reason why revenue increased if it did increase?

Your issue has been addressed in the thread dolt.
Difficulty reading?
Have you sent your check yet?

Forum List

Back