Did Texas go blue like the MSM was talking about?

Um.................hate to tell the OP, but those weren't general elections, those were only primaries. Come back and tell me about it after the general election (the one that actually counts) is held.

Hate to tell you....the Republicans broke a turn out record....for primaries....we'll see you at the general election....

Republicans have always had more voters in the mid terms than Dems. The thing that is going to be telling is to see what the PA special election this Tuesday does. If it goes to the Dem, then there is definitely a blue wave coming.
That would be awful for America because the Democrats are bad people.
They are a lot like the Nazi Party.
They are hate filled brainwashed fanatics who destroy.

But the MSM has talked for over a week about Texas going blue.

If they expected this voter turnout, why bring so much attention to it?

Like I said, the primaries aren't the elections that count. It's the general ones that actually send people to Washington.

And, if you want an indication as to whether or not a blue wave is coming, just watch the election in PA this Tuesday. If it goes Dem in a district that was largely in favor of Trump, then expect the blue wave.

But then why are were the dumb liberals saying that the primary votes were so important before the election? LOL

Yes this was just a primary but the big talking point from the media was about how well the Democrats were doing in early voting and that the enthusiasm was on their side and this could be an indication of how November would go. When it was over we saw the Republicans matched them in turnout and enthusiasm I won't pretend to know how November will turn out but it seems the idea of Texas going blue seems somewhat harder than it did a few weeks ago.

If Democrat turnout is up in a red state what does it say about blue and swing states. Also the Democrats will likely be competitive in 3 Republican held House seats. Texas is bluer than it has been. Romney won Texas by 17 and Trump won by 9. The question may not be if but when.
When a party is totally out of power as the Democrats are now and as Republicans were in 2008 that party always has strong turnout in midterms but it’s hardly a sign a state is going from red to blue or vice versatile.

Um.................hate to tell the OP, but those weren't general elections, those were only primaries. Come back and tell me about it after the general election (the one that actually counts) is held.

Hate to tell you....the Republicans broke a turn out record....for primaries....we'll see you at the general election....

Republicans have always had more voters in the mid terms than Dems. The thing that is going to be telling is to see what the PA special election this Tuesday does. If it goes to the Dem, then there is definitely a blue wave coming.

Wow.....................you call someone hateful names and then say they are hate filled fanatics.

I think you illustrate the term "hate filled fanatic" quite nicely all by yourself.

Wow.....................you call someone hateful names and then say they are hate filled fanatics.

I think you illustrate the term "hate filled fanatic" quite nicely all by yourself.

donald-trump-wins-the-presidency-cartoon-mckee1.jpg

View attachment 182102

I challenge you to find anywhere on these boards where I have said that Trump isn't my president. I've said many times that although I think he's a pretty poor excuse for a human being, he did manage to win the electoral vote and the presidency. Yes, he is president of the USA, but he's probably the worst one we've ever had.

Forum List

Back