Did Ted Cruz really say this?

I wouldn't dispute that the TPM is partially racist driven, but Cruz didn't say it, did he? If not, can't the thread be nuked?

No, he didn't say it. Nonsense accusation, IMO...Ted Cruz may be a lousy canadian, but he isn't stupid.

No argument. I merely asked ... again ... if there was any substance to it.

Do you really think the MSM or the libs would let a story like that stay sealed? If it were true, the Huffington Post, MSNBC, the democrats would pay a pretty penny to get their grubby little hands on that gem.

Don't get me wrong, Cruz is a canadian teaper who is an idiot...but he didn't say that.

I wouldn't dispute that the TPM is partially racist driven, but Cruz didn't say it, did he? If not, can't the thread be nuked?

No, he didn't say it. Nonsense accusation, IMO...Ted Cruz may be a lousy canadian, but he isn't stupid.

If you type it in google, the first link is the Democratic underground, no one in even the leftwing media appears, so no, he didn't say it, this is a badlands thread.

Cruz was not on Hannity's show last night. He never said that.

69% of the Tea Party supported Herman Cain, the majority of them are not racist.
Get over it Dem voters.
Obama is not liked because of his policies not because he is half black.

Do you really think the MSM or the libs would let a story like that stay sealed? If it were true, the Huffington Post, MSNBC, the democrats would pay a pretty penny to get their grubby little hands on that gem.

Don't get me wrong, Cruz is a canadian teaper who is an idiot...but he didn't say that.

And according to you he's a racist, but you have nothing to back up your claim. Slander.

And according to you he's a racist, but you have nothing to back up your claim. Slander.

No, I never called him a racist, I called him the leader of a racist organization whose members spew racial nonsense on a daily basis. Ted Cruz is a lousy canadian who preaches to the lowest of people to stir up race hatred in order to achieve a solid base. He is a tool of the pussy brigade as he effectively pulls the wool over the eyes of normal people, letting them think he isn't kowtowing to the American hate monger organizations.

I know this is over your head, you are probably too stoned to understand, but there are many, many members of the tea party who are racists and are trying to legitimize the very large racist faction of the 'movement'.

Here is a Huffpo article...I know, huffpo, but it gives you the gist of what the everyday Teaper is really trying to accomplish. Please be sure to click on the links...turns out, Teaper conventions are one of the greatest recruitment sources for your racist buddies.

Is The Tea Party Racist? Ask Some Actual, Out-Of-The-Closet Racists

Cruz was not on Hannity's show last night. He never said that.

69% of the Tea Party supported Herman Cain, the majority of them are not racist.
Get over it Dem voters.
Obama is not liked because of his policies not because he is half black.

Because HC was the house black of the TP: yeah, you guys are bad on race from the get go.

Let's not forget all of the other Tea Party favorites.

Mia Love
Sen. Tim Scott
Alan Keyes
Michael Steele
J.C. Watts

I don't see any representation of any people from India in the Dem's party like the GOP has.
Maybe the Dem's are racist against people who has an ethnic background from India.
This how ridiculous you lefties believe in anything the left say, no matter how not true it is.
The majority of the Tea Party is not racist.
Just like the vast majority of Dem's aren't.

The GOP is in the throes of beginning a new vision, reform, and weeding the party's undergrowth.

By 2016, the TP will be a foot note.

the link says Black members of the tea party don't trust Republicans

lol

imagine that.

Most Tea Party don't trust Republicans.
That's why they are working on getting the established Republicans out.

You'd think the highly intelligent, highly informed, logical left could put two and two together. Sadly, no. Not when their trusted handlers keep telling them that Tea Party = Republican and both = racism. You just can't blame them for believing their incorrect information they are fed and consume.

No, Ted Cruz did not actually say this on June 16 on Hannity, or at any other time. It is a rehash of an April article on the National Report website, which is completely satirical. nationalreport.net/ted-cruz-interview-scrubbed-website-racist-comments/]Ted Cruz Interview Scrubbed by Website After Racist Comments | National Report

Forum List

Back