Did Stalin Start World War 2? The Secret Plans to Conquer Europe

Hitler started WW2, the Russians were opportunistic and predatory where they could be but Stalin was buying time to get ready for a possible German invasion.

Stop with the history revision nonsense. This isn't debated history or 'well we just don't know'. Yes we know, the world knew back when it happened. Lying Adolph kept annexing territory of other countries until he finally invaded Poland. Then the idiotic Japanese thought they could take on the US in a real war.

The US then supplied Russia, England, Australia, all of it's other allies and itself with nearly unlimited war material and supplies, while raising armies to fight in Europe, Africa, and the entire Pacific. England beat Germany senseless in the air during the battle of Britain, Russia beat Germany senseless on the eastern front, and the US beat Germany and Japan senseless around the world.

end of 80, was a capitalism time already

It's an exaggeration :) yes, there were less and less 'socialims', but I wouldn't call it capitalism.
my friend what do you have today is not a capitalism either
images

P6242564.JPG

8241cac4a8768e2cac0677e968041313522100.jpg

8241cac4a8768e2cac0677e968041313522124.jpg

1ae6e9bdb0278030b833d9ebcb691342467368.jpg

Hitler started WW2, the Russians were opportunistic and predatory where they could be but Stalin was buying time to get ready for a possible German invasion.

Stop with the history revision nonsense. This isn't debated history or 'well we just don't know'. Yes we know, the world knew back when it happened. Lying Adolph kept annexing territory of other countries until he finally invaded Poland. Then the idiotic Japanese thought they could take on the US in a real war.

The US then supplied Russia, England, Australia, all of it's other allies and itself with nearly unlimited war material and supplies, while raising armies to fight in Europe, Africa, and the entire Pacific. England beat Germany senseless in the air during the battle of Britain, Russia beat Germany senseless on the eastern front, and the US beat Germany and Japan senseless around the world.
didn´t koba do the same time? Moldova, 3 Baltic states, western BPR, UPR, Finnish Karelia , etc.

When has Russia never wanted to expand its borders?
Since the USSR dissolved.

Stop being a dupe of the American ruling class.
do you live in a CAVE?

That is absurd.

Anyone who has bothered to study the Ukrainian situation, knows the US instigated the coup there. Russia was merely trying to protect itself from the encroaching NATO/US empire. They may have even shot down a civilian jetliner then tried to make it look like the Russians did...then imposed sanctions based on flimsy evidence...sanctions are an act of war.

Care to guess how many Russian military bases surround the USA? How many NATO and US bases surround Russia?

Stop being a dupe for the American ruling class. You have nothing in common with them.

Gipper,

Have you ever considered probability that it's not the encroaching NATO empire but European nations after Yeltsin's bombardments of his own cities are a bit afraid of such an neighbour? Maybe it was a result of our having a drunkard as a president?

Gipper,

Have you ever considered probability that it's not the encroaching NATO empire but European nations after Yeltsin's bombardments of his own cities are a bit afraid of such an neighbour? Maybe it was a result of our having a drunkard as a president?
I was pretty pissed off when he started the war to re-conquer Chechnya, but in retrospect I think the KGB pushed him to it. He was a drunk, it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also slipped something in his drinks from time to time.

Unfortunately he didn't do anything about the oligarchs either, but there was full freedom of speech.

And I thought the part with the tanks against the Communists in the Parliament was the greatest thing.

"coup there" i see one more UI, you are on my ignore list like 4ever . save it and use it every time when it comes to this subject
46787354.jpg

Gipper,

I was pretty pissed off when he started the war to re-conquer Chechnya, but in retrospect I think the KGB pushed him to it. He was a drunk, it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also slipped something in his drinks from time to time.

Unfortunately he didn't do anything about the oligarchs either, but there was full freedom of speech.

And I thought the part with the tanks against the Communists in the Parliament was the greatest thing.

or it was Yeltsin's
The Short Victorious War - Wikipedia

"Vyacheslav von Plehve in reference to the Russo-Japanese War: "What this country needs is a short, victorious war to stem the tide of revolution."" LOL )))

When has Russia never wanted to expand its borders?
Since the USSR dissolved.

Stop being a dupe of the American ruling class.
do you live in a CAVE?

That is absurd.

Anyone who has bothered to study the Ukrainian situation, knows the US instigated the coup there. Russia was merely trying to protect itself from the encroaching NATO/US empire. They may have even shot down a civilian jetliner then tried to make it look like the Russians did...then imposed sanctions based on flimsy evidence...sanctions are an act of war.

Care to guess how many Russian military bases surround the USA? How many NATO and US bases surround Russia?

Stop being a dupe for the American ruling class. You have nothing in common with them.

919.jpg

in retrospect I think the KGB pushed him to it. He was a drunk, it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also slipped something in his drinks from time to time.

Yes, you are right that he was pushed. But the role of the KGB was not that great, I think. He was a president and had to have some brains in his head.
Every thing he did last years of his turn was under decicions of the Oligarchs :)
And yes, it was some political freedom of seech in that that you could criticize him. But in most parts of Russia journalists were just killed if they said something against Mafia.

Well, the communists started the shooting first, but indeed it was the end of democracy.

in retrospect I think the KGB pushed him to it. He was a drunk, it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also slipped something in his drinks from time to time.

Yes, you are right that he was pushed. But the role of the KGB was not that great, I think. He was a president and had to have some brains in his head.
Every thing he did last years of his turn was under decicions of the Oligarchs :)
And yes, it was some political freedom of seech in that that you could criticize him. But in most parts of Russia journalists were just killed if they said something against Mafia.

Well, the communists started the shooting first, but indeed it was the end of democracy.
"cooperative Ozero"
"
The dacha cooperative Ozero was founded on November 10, 1996[1] by Vladimir Smirnov (head), Vladimir Putin,[3] Vladimir Yakunin, Andrei Fursenko, Sergey Fursenko, Yury Kovalchuk, Viktor Myachin, and Nikolay Shamalov (ru).[4] The society united their dachas in Solovyovka, Priozersky District of Leningrad Oblast, on the eastern shore[a] of Lake Komsomolskoyehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero#cite_note-6 on the Karelian Isthmus, near Saint Petersburg, Russia.[5][6]

Vladimir Putin returned from his KGB posting in Dresden in early 1990, prior to the formal establishment of the Ozero cooperative, and acquired property on the banks of Lake Komsomolskoye. His dacha burned down in 1996 but was rebuilt later that year.[3] Others bought more land around this area and built a number of villas close to each other to form a gated community.[7] A bank account linked to this cooperative association was opened, allowing money to be deposited and used by all account holders in accordance with the Russian law on cooperatives.[8]

By 2012 members of the Ozero cooperative had assumed top positions in Russian government and business and became very successful financially.[5][9][10]"
Ozero - Wikipedia

Yeah, he lost everything. Looked totally drunk/drugged when he gave Putin power.

Sad though, he was fighting against Communists because his father was in a gulag during Stalin, among other things.

Yeah, he lost everything. Looked totally drunk/drugged when he gave Putin power.

Sad though, he was fighting against Communists because his father was in a gulag during Stalin, among other things.
didn´t know it ...by the way sovok supposed to die in 1954 or in 70th , but then they found some oil

Forum List

Back