Did some fool really put a military base, an important one, in a flood plain?

Nebraska flooding inundates home of US Strategic Command

A naval base at least has to be at the water. Is Offutt Air Force Base really getting flooded? Is this the first time? Who is the idiot who put part of the base in the flood plain? Is this just a couple out houses or something that got flooded?

Talk me down, I'm on the edge of facepalming lol.

It was built on the site of Fort Crook that was established in 1890.

For Crook was previously known as Fort Omaha where General Crook held a bunch of Indian waiting for the ruling to see if they were persons or not. The ruling was found that they were illegally held and were persons. Standing Bear V Crook.

Standard fruitcake debating logic. If you can't win with logic, go with attacking the messenger. You just won your first award. Didn't think you ever would but you finally made it.
That's perfectly sound logic, you're just calling it fruitcake because it sinks you and you know it.

If the possibly of the presence of a fighter jet at any given time proves that facility has fighter jets then Myrtle Beach Intl Airport has fighter jets, since they host them for air shows. That's basically the feeble logic you are leaning when trying to call the statement "Offutt doesn't have fighter jets" false. It's just idiotic, and all these silly "cupcake" type insults aren't going to change how flagrantly retarded your argument is.

You could take that farther and say Yosemite Airport has F-35s, since one made an emergency landing there.

As for attacking the messenger, you got called out for lying about what I said, which is exactly what you did. The easiest remedy there is to stop lying right? I know it's a common habit of someone trying to debate when out of their intellectual depth (they need to lean on recasting what was said instead of standing on their own merit) but try to resist that tendency and use your brain.

And you, being the asshole you are, get in the fight. What's the matter, you don't think he can handle it himself? Maybe not. I notice he's gone quiet. That's okay. I got the time. And the parking space.
You notice I've gone quiet because I didn't respond within a day? How desperate can you possibly be? (That's not a real question by the way, so don't bother answering.) You'll get more responses pointing out the gaping holes in your logic and mocking your pedantic pursuit on my schedule, so occasionally you'll have to wait a bit to be further trounced.

Last edited:
Also hilarious is immediately after I said Offutt doesn't have fighter jets you agreed with me:

FxAtBXa.png

So now you're on a crusade arguing against yourself too. How stupid is that?

Standard fruitcake debating logic. If you can't win with logic, go with attacking the messenger. You just won your first award. Didn't think you ever would but you finally made it.
That's perfectly sound logic, you're just calling it fruitcake because it sinks you and you know it.

If the possibly of the presence of a fighter jet at any given time proves that facility has fighter jets then Myrtle Beach Intl Airport has fighter jets, since they host them for air shows. That's basically the feeble logic you are leaning when trying to call the statement "Offutt doesn't have fighter jets" false. It's just idiotic, and all these silly "cupcake" type insults aren't going to change how flagrantly retarded your argument is.

You could take that farther and say Yosemite Airport has F-35s, since one made an emergency landing there.

As for attacking the messenger, you got called out for lying about what I said, which is exactly what you did. The easiest remedy there is to stop lying right? I know it's a common habit of someone trying to debate when out of their intellectual depth (they need to lean on recasting what was said instead of standing on their own merit) but try to resist that tendency and use your brain.

And you, being the asshole you are, get in the fight. What's the matter, you don't think he can handle it himself? Maybe not. I notice he's gone quiet. That's okay. I got the time. And the parking space.
You notice I've gone quiet because I didn't respond within a day? How desperate can you possibly be? (That's not a real question by the way, so don't bother answering.) You'll get more responses pointing out the gaping holes in your logic and mocking your pedantic pursuit on my schedule, so occasionally you'll have to wait a bit to be further trounced.

I knew I could get a response out of you. Pardon me while I drop the tail gate and fire up the Hibachi.

I knew I could get a response out of you. Pardon me while I drop the tail gate and fire up the Hibachi.
At what point in your life did your sense of self-respect fall so low that you're comfortable declaring your only method of debate is war of attrition with nonsensical responses? You're like a child chanting "nuh uh" over and over.

At what point in your life did your sense of self-respect fall so low that you're comfortable declaring your only method of debate is war of attrition with nonsensical responses? You're like a child chanting "nuh uh" over and over.

Oh, I am doing fine. Do I want Burgers or Brats, it's hard to figure out. My buddies are coming by with the portable generator and the 65 inch TV for the Game later on. This parking Space sure does feel wonderful. You just keep honking that horn and I'll keep wearing my noise cancelling headphones on my favorite Radio Station.

Oh, I am doing fine. Do I want Burgers or Brats, it's hard to figure out. My buddies are coming by with the portable generator and the 65 inch TV for the Game later on. This parking Space sure does feel wonderful. You just keep honking that horn and I'll keep wearing my noise cancelling headphones on my favorite Radio Station.
Since none of your responses relate to the discussion anymore and have completely devolved into chanting that you're still here I'll take that as a concession that you are incapable of debating the topic, were out of your depth, and sadly believes chanting "I'm still here" over and over like a four year old is a reasonable response for a grown man.

This debate is thus closed, and we have confirmed Darly Hunt is lots of bluster but in the end not very bright.

Since none of your responses relate to the discussion anymore and have completely devolved into chanting that you're still here I'll take that as a concession that you are incapable of debating the topic, were out of your depth, and sadly believes chanting "I'm still here" over and over like a four year old is a reasonable response for a grown man.

This debate is thus closed, and we have confirmed Darly Hunt is lots of bluster but in the end not very bright.

Hmm, does that mean the incessant honking will end and you will be driving off in search of another parking space? I think I will at least finish the BBQ and finish watching the ball game. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back