Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

My point is that there are many variations on these old myths and legends... You don't kill each other over religion.
Tell that to those who are still using mental inquisitions and jihads against all women and gays.

Religions are promoting too much hate to ever recover.

Moral people are winning.

Regards
DL

You have zero understanding of the bible and Christianity. And good choice of an avatar, it suits you perfectly. Like father like son.
Thanks much.

It represents soul to Egyptians as well as being the head of Moses' staff. It was also used by the priest class in Jewry.

Even the doctors of the day showed their respects.

I am not surprised that you do not have the wisdom to honor the older better emblems of supreme thinking.

Satan is depicted as a woman for all the right reasons.

Regards
DL

You have zero understanding of the bible and Christianity.
I see how it connects god to nature and how great of a moral teacher it is, --- if read the way Gnostic Christians read it, --- and condemn the genocidal prick, Yahweh/Jesus to their own hell.

All moral people will do so.

Regards
DL

How could God be sorry if He had predestined man to sin?
Sin has a good side then?

Adam was supposed to sin.

A good thing he did. Right?

As per Jews and some Christians. The brighter ones.

Then Christianity screwed up the savior thing by having us sin to be saved by abdicating our own responsibilities.

Right?

Regards
DL

Only after we go through redemption and reconciliation with God's will,
then we can follow the spiritual process of making sure our
free choice/human will ALIGNS and follows God's ideal will
and isn't subverted to rebel or violate it.
Your god, being genocidal, homophobic and misogynous, makes it impossible for moral people to follow him.

He would have you hate the women and gays in your own line.

Explain why you follow such a prick?

Regards
DL

when Satan and his followers rebelled against God in the war in heaven, they were all cast down to the earth. So I would have to say that the first sinners on earth were Satan and his followers. Compare their sin to Adam and Eve's transgression. They came out in open rebellion against God himself whereas Eve was deceived by them to partake of the forbidden fruit. She then convinced Adam to partake. The atonement of Christ atones for original sin but the devil and his followers have no forgiveness in this world nor the world to come. Adam and Eve's transgression was forgivable, open rebellion in the very presence of God himself has no forgiveness.
You know the myth well.

What was their sin on earth and why did Yahweh put Satan in Eden with the talking serpent if they had no role assigned to them by Yahweh?

Was Adam supposed and made to sin?

Regards
DL

No...the america people lost the election and now the world is much less safe place...thousands are going to be murdered and raped because of BIDEN.
Beats having babies heads bashed on rocks like Yahweh likes.

How about a Democratic led Armageddon?

Regards
DL

Traditional Christians don't have much use for Trump.

Again, what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Did you assume that I’m a Trump supporter? Well I’ve got news for you, I’m not. Never have been.

But getting back to your previous post, who claimed that all Christians were fundamentalists? No one did. I see you have a pattern of bringing up random statements that no one argued otherwise, so I’m not sure what your point is.

Of course Christians don’t all agree on everything, but there are certain basics that all Christians have in common. As I said the other day, I have never once encountered a Christian who not only doesn’t believe the Bible but constantly seeks to discredit it, constantly bashes Christianity, goes against the very words of Jesus, uses a satanist as a source, and doesn’t see Jesus in the prophetic scriptures of the Old Testament. So can you see why some of us have asked you why you say you’re a Christian?

Again, what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Did you assume that I’m a Trump supporter? Well I’ve got news for you, I’m not. Never have been.

But getting back to your previous post, who claimed that all Christians were fundamentalists? No one did. I see you have a pattern of bringing up random statements that no one argued otherwise, so I’m not sure what your point is.

Of course Christians don’t all agree on everything, but there are certain basics that all Christians have in common. As I said the other day, I have never once encountered a Christian who not only doesn’t believe the Bible but constantly seeks to discredit it, constantly bashes Christianity, goes against the very words of Jesus, uses a satanist as a source, and doesn’t see Jesus in the prophetic scriptures of the Old Testament. So can you see why some of us have asked you why you say you’re a Christian?

You don't have to be ignorant to be a Christian.

You don't have to be ignorant to be a Christian.
There you go again, not addressing ANYTHING anyone says, but just coming back with random strawman comments that have nothing to do with anything.

Please start communicating in a clear, coherent way, or else I'm going to chalk this up to a waste of time.

There you go again, not addressing ANYTHING anyone says, but just coming back with random strawman comments that have nothing to do with anything.

Please start communicating in a clear, coherent way, or else I'm going to chalk this up to a waste of time.

Lucifer means lightbearer... and Jewish people believe differently. Maybe we could learn from them.

Jewish Concepts: Satan - Jewish Virtual Library
Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam

Lucifer means lightbearer... and Jewish people believe differently. Maybe we could learn from them.

Jewish Concepts: Satan - Jewish Virtual Library
Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam
What does that have to do with anything I said? PLEASE address what I say instead of constantly bringing up random things that have absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about. I’ve asked you three times already.

You know the myth well.

What was their sin on earth and why did Yahweh put Satan in Eden with the talking serpent if they had no role assigned to them by Yahweh?

Was Adam supposed and made to sin?

Regards
DL
One must understand that God the Father is an all knowing being. He knows the future before it occurs. He knew that by placing Satan and his followers on earth that they would tempt Eve and she would succomb to their temptation. God the Father even called and chose a Savior of the world before ever placing Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden knowing full well what the outcome would be. Certainly with God's foreknowledge he could have changed the whole plan before it happened and avoided it altogether. But He didn't. Why?

The answer is because this was the plan all along that mankind enter a fallen mortal world and experience good and evil. God himself even said that once Adam and Eve had partaken of the forbidden fruit that they had become like the Gods.

Genesis 3:22
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God, being a good being, wanted his creatures to become more like himself. This is one of the reason He set up the entire scenario was to allow mankind to enter a fallen state and experience good and evil. He also provided a Savior before all of this took place so that every fallen man who enters the world and receives a body would eventually be resurrected to an immortal body and live forever. Thus the end game was give mankind a knowledge of good and evil and become more like God all the while ensuring that they would all eventually resurrect and become immortal and live forever.

This life is a learning ground for us to choose good over evil and become the best beings we can, given the circumstances. Free will is critical for us to progress. Through free choice we make decisions in and of ourselves what kind of being we wish to become. Those who choose to be a good being of their own free will are truly good beings. Who would you trust more, a being who is forced to be a good being or a being who had chosen to be a good being of his own free will and choice?

One must understand that God the Father is an all knowing being. He knows the future before it occurs. He knew that by placing Satan and his followers on earth that they would tempt Eve and she would succomb to their temptation. God the Father even called and chose a Savior of the world before ever placing Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden knowing full well what the outcome would be. Certainly with God's foreknowledge he could have changed the whole plan before it happened and avoided it altogether. But He didn't. Why?

The answer is because this was the plan all along that mankind enter a fallen mortal world and experience good and evil. God himself even said that once Adam and Eve had partaken of the forbidden fruit that they had become like the Gods.

Genesis 3:22
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God, being a good being, wanted his creatures to become more like himself. This is one of the reason He set up the entire scenario was to allow mankind to enter a fallen state and experience good and evil. He also provided a Savior before all of this took place so that every fallen man who enters the world and receives a body would eventually be resurrected to an immortal body and live forever. Thus the end game was give mankind a knowledge of good and evil and become more like God all the while ensuring that they would all eventually resurrect and become immortal and live forever.

This life is a learning ground for us to choose good over evil and become the best beings we can, given the circumstances. Free will is critical for us to progress. Through free choice we make decisions in and of ourselves what kind of being we wish to become. Those who choose to be a good being of their own free will are truly good beings. Who would you trust more, a being who is forced to be a good being or a being who had chosen to be a good being of his own free will and choice?

"Genesis 3:22
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:"

Who was God speaking to?

Forum List

Back