Did Sheriff Dupnick comment help build a defense case for the accused killer?

"And today I want to tell you that I hope that all Americans are saddened and as shocked as we are. And I hope that some of them or most of them are as angry as I am and as a lot of us are. And I think it's time as a country that we need to do a little soul searching. Because it's the vitriolic rhetoric that we hear day in and day out from people in the radio business and some people in the tv business, and what we see on tv and how our youngsters are being raised. That this has not become the nice United States of America that most of us grew up in. And I think it's time that we do the soul searching."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

In other words the shooter is not the blame but others are according to the expert opinion of the sheriff.

He wasn't blaming free speech, he was blaming Sarah Palin et al and their prompting anyone, even crazy lunatics to get and use guns at will.

Would you be equally as supportive of his words had he blamed the liberal media?

Oh, and for the record, your ridiculous claim about Palin et al 'prompting' crazy lunatics to get and use guns is utter bullshit.

What Sarah G. has done was take a thread that was meant to discuss the legal aspect of the shooting and made it into a political hackory.

Forum List

Back