Did Saudis, CIA fear Khashoggi 9/11 bombshell

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The macabre case of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi raises the question: did Saudi rulers fear him revealing highly damaging information on their secret dealings? In particular, possible involvement in the 9/11 terror attacks on New York in 2001.

Did Saudis, CIA Fear Khashoggi 9/11 Bombshell?
----------------------------------------------------------

According to the 28 pages it mentioned ties to Saudi Arabia we will probably never know the truth to that. But when looking at this realitically it's very plausible S.A. didn't want this coming out

American are to gawd dam stupid to realize just how much these other countries have no regard for human life..

The US Government aka MY government will never tell US the truth about 9/11.

They never told US the truth about JFK.

Why in Hell would OUR government tell US the truth about a goddamn thing?

They won't & they never will.

The macabre case of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi raises the question: did Saudi rulers fear him revealing highly damaging information on their secret dealings? In particular, possible involvement in the 9/11 terror attacks on New York in 2001.

Did Saudis, CIA Fear Khashoggi 9/11 Bombshell?
----------------------------------------------------------

According to the 28 pages it mentioned ties to Saudi Arabia we will probably never know the truth to that. But when looking at this realitically it's very plausible S.A. didn't want this coming out

American are to gawd dam stupid to realize just how much these other countries have no regard for human life..
I very seldom imbibe in your conspiracy theories, and I have no idea what the information was, BUT....
I have been wondering, too, what this was all about. If Turkey is telling the truth that they have evidence Khashoggi was tortured and murdered in the Saudi consulate, the question arises: Why torture him? Just to be pissy? I don't think so. They wanted to know what he knew about something, specifically. If they just wanted him dead for being critical of them, they could have gotten someone to shoot him or run him over on the sidewalk. No need to implicate themselves so clearly in the death.
At least, that's what I'm thinking.

Forum List

Back