Did Sarah Palin believe the Queen is in charge of the British Military?

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

Game Change - Nice source dude.
Did McCain or Palin sue the film for lying about them?
Steve Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace both say that the film was accurate. So much so that Nicolle didn't vote for McCain.

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

Is this movie for real?

Doubtful. But you never know...
Just like nobody sues Michael Moore for his opine 'movies'.

Pesky First Amendment and all
:eusa_whistle:

Something else that I think really has to be looked at in a serious way -

This person graduated high school without knowing these things.
"Who won World War II?" Okay, we don't know if that really happened.

But the Failure to know about the Korean War and stating that North Korea is an "ally" is documented. And face it, the "trail" goes on and on from there.

The time for charismatic people to "charm" their way through school clearly has to end, i.m.o. Face it, it REALLY happened, we just came within a hair's breadth of having somebody as the President of the United States of America and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces who isn't aware that Africa is a continent. It's the schools' responsibility to Fail students who are failing. She should have been left back; instead, the Homecoming Queen was patted on the back and told to keep smiling and look pretty.
Maybe it's actually the Educational System that failed her, by not being willing to admit that this person has a learning deficit and/or was not learning what she was supposed to be - what every single one of her classmates must have been learning.

Again - face it - you don't graduate high school not knowing that Africa is a continent unless something untoward and unethical is going on. But I wouldn't be surprised if her high school's football team won the championship that year. ;)

"Everybody run - the Home-coming Queen has got a gun."

P.S. - One thing I'll say in her defense though - and i.m.o. this is another educational failure because it should have been obvious but was apparently not caught by the media -

Couric asked her to name a newspaper which they put in front of her in the morning.
That - obviously - is a different thing from not being able to name a single newspaper at all.

Last edited:

Is this movie for real?

Seriously. I have spoken to democrats who believe that Game Change is a documentary taken from actual transcripts. There are democrats who sincerely believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. The only reason Tina Fey said it is because Palin said it first.

Is this movie for real?

The film never made any claim other than it was a fictionalization. In other words wishful thinking of the way they would rather it had been.

That democrats believe it, after being told it was a fictionalization is astounding. Many do, I know some.

The stupidity of the average democrat should be a matter of concern for everyone. It wasn't so bad when they were out proving the existence of Bigfoot, or that the whole Royal Family of Britian are really extra terrestial lizard people. Now they want to make national policy and that's dangerous.

Is this movie for real?

Seriously. I have spoken to democrats who believe that Game Change is a documentary taken from actual transcripts. There are democrats who sincerely believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. The only reason Tina Fey said it is because Palin said it first.

The part about being able to see Russia from her house was written by the crew at SNL.

However..................................

She DID say that you can see Russia from land in Alaska................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

And, as far as Game Change being fiction? Why is it that the 2 main characters in it are also the same people that helped with the film?

Last edited:

The part about being able to see Russia from her house was written by the crew at SNL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw"]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

And, as far as Game Change being fiction? Why is it that the 2 main characters in it are also the same people that helped with the film?

You can.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw"]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska [ame=http://www.RightFace.us]Right Face! - Taking Back America[/ame] - YouTube[/url]

You can.
Yes, she said that in answer to a question about her international knowledge.

Last edited:

Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska [ame=http://www.RightFace.us]Right Face! - Taking Back America - YouTube[/url]

You can.

Believe it or not, I think that actually proves how stupid you are. I grew up in the largest city on the US/Mexico border, where it is possible to walk from the city hall of my home town to the city hall of a city in another country in ten minutes. I happen to think being able to see another country, and having to deal with the every day hassles that come from the routine interaction between countries is a better indication of international experience than anything Obama offered.

Turns out that Obama is doing such a bang up job at pissing people off left and right that Palin couldn't possibly have made things worse.

Believe it or not, I think that actually proves how stupid you are. I grew up in the largest city on the US/Mexico border, where it is possible to walk from the city hall of my home town to the city hall of a city in another country in ten minutes. I happen to think being able to see another country, and having to deal with the every day hassles that come from the routine interaction between countries is a better indication of international experience than anything Obama offered.

Turns out that Obama is doing such a bang up job at pissing people off left and right that Palin couldn't possibly have made things worse.

So, how much interaction do you think happens between the people of Alaska and the people of Russia?

And...........remember..........you can't walk across the Bering Strait.

So, how much interaction do you think happens between the people of Alaska and the people of Russia?

How did the Indians get here if you can't walk across it?

How did the Indians get here if you can't walk across it?

They walked across on the ice shelf several thousand years ago. And, tell me exactly where currently there is a way to walk across the Bering Strait. Matter of fact, see if you can find any time in the past 200 years (the age of this country) when you could walk across.

You can't.

On President Bush's first trip to Great Britain, before his meeting with Tony Blair ended, Blair asked Bush if he "...would like to see the English Channel?"

Bush replied, "No thanks! I got cable."

Does the Queen believe Sara Palin would have been in charge of the American military if she won the election?

Umm Palin was running for VICE president.

The president IS however commander and Chief of our military.

I dont understand the americans.

Once upon a day, you used to vote Harvard professors as President, recently you've had B movie actors, peanut farmers, puppets of the oil industry, sons of puppets of the oil industry and token blacks, and you nearly had a Hockey Mom.

WTF happened? Did you run out of Harvard professors?

Last edited:

Is this movie for real?
Who is British commander-in-chief? in 2012 it was indeed the Queen.

Head of the Armed Forces
Head of The British Armed Forces
Incumbent Charles III King of the United Kingdom since 8 September 2022
British Armed Forces
StyleHis Majesty
TypeSupreme Commanding Authority

Forum List

Back