Did Rick Santorum really win Iowa?

Then he should have the courage of his convictions and call for laws against oral sex and masturbation.

why? No one is out there asking for it to become legal to marry ones hand....or ones lips.

Come on.....you are twisting the crux of the whole gay marriage debate.

No conservative politicians are saying there should be a law making it illegal for two men or two women to have sex.

But two man and two women asked for the right to marry......and thus the debate.

Why must you go on a tangent like that? You are so much better than that.

Because it's not a tangent. We've had criminal laws against sex between people of the same sex within the past decade. And the argument clearly isn't about only people who can have babies should be allowed to get married. We allow elderly couples to marry. We allow infertile couples to marry.

you are missing my point. I may be having trouble makling it.
First of all...I am personally not against gay marriage.
However, Sanroum and others that have reloigious beliefs as his see same sex marriage and same sex "sex" as not natural...and likely see masturbation and oral sex as not what God gave them their sex drive and sex organs for....and I understand why they believe that based on what I said in my earlier post.
But even though I disagree...I dont see it as foolish...and I will not mock it by saying that it is like saying that sex between two women is the same as sex between a woman and a horse.

One with a religuious belief does not make one silly or naive...and mnost certainly does not mean they refuse to tolerate others that think differently. It simply means they see it differently.

Would you not vote for a man who thinks sugar is required in a bowl of cornflakes becuase you think it makes the bowl of cereal too sweet...even though you agree with all of his political policies and his proposed political agenda?

you mean the republicans may have cheated in an elecction?

If you had bothered to read, Mr. True said he believes the difference is due to a typo. Of course it would be stupid for one to assume that you would have the intellectual honesty to acknowledge that, or even the intellect to understand what the man said.
Are you stupid or just a hack? Or, more likely, both?

Forum List

Back