Did Reggie Help Obama Change Views on Gay Marriage?

Jeeze dude.......................Obama has been out of office for almost 2 years now. Do you have to keep bringing him up?

Oh wait..................the louder you scream about something Obama did a long time ago, you think that will help Trump cover over his current mistakes.
I'm just curious what made Obama change positions

-Geaux

A lot of people changed their views on that subject as time went on and they found out that two gay people getting married did not make the world end.

In the early 2000s I was vehemently against it, spent time on a forum like this fighting against it tooth and nail.

A decade later my views had changed. The biggest reason was I got out of the Marine Corps and the left Southern Baptist church and for the first time in my adult life started to spend time around gay people through my work. I found out they were not really any different than you or I, they just had different sexual taste.

Is this turning into a weird meat-gazer's thread?

I'm outta here.

No, it’s just the daily “I am so tired of having fags shoved in my face, but seemingly can’t stop taking about them!” thread. This forum talks about homos more than some gay media outlets.
Notice how the butt fucker doesn't debate me on the issue of HIV and having US pay for the medicines to keep him alive? Just averts the issue again calling us names, but then when it is crunch time and they are dying of Aids, then it is please , oh please, give me support so I can have my meds..

For Americans with HIV, there are many obstacles to successful treatment
¶ About 1.2 million Americans are infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Of that total, 80 percent know they are infected; 62 percent have sought medical care after diagnosis; 41 percent have stayed in care; 36 percent are receiving life-extending antiretroviral drugs; and 28 percent have no HIV detectable in their bloodstream as a result of treatment. ¶
IV infection is an ailment associated with poverty, denial, prejudice and risky behavior. Unlike nearly every other infectious disease, it requires meticulous, lifelong therapy, which also happens to be expensive, averaging $25,000 a year. Half of the money goes for pills, which must be taken every day.
Like a woman's choice to have an abortion, I dont give a rats ass if she execute all those future democrat voters, but I sure as hell dont have to pay for the procedures. You spread the legs you pay the punishment, you pork the poopshoot you pay for the punishment...….

There isn't much to debate. You have an axe to grind when it comes to homos, which is why you endlessly never stop mentioning/whining about them. Also, you're not paying anything to keep me alive. Perhaps your time would be better spent worrying about why you're such a miserable twat all the time around here.

I'm outta here.

No, it’s just the daily “I am so tired of having fags shoved in my face, but seemingly can’t stop taking about them!” thread. This forum talks about homos more than some gay media outlets.
Notice how the butt fucker doesn't debate me on the issue of HIV and having US pay for the medicines to keep him alive? Just averts the issue again calling us names, but then when it is crunch time and they are dying of Aids, then it is please , oh please, give me support so I can have my meds..

¶ About 1.2 million Americans are infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Of that total, 80 percent know they are infected; 62 percent have sought medical care after diagnosis; 41 percent have stayed in care; 36 percent are receiving life-extending antiretroviral drugs; and 28 percent have no HIV detectable in their bloodstream as a result of treatment. ¶
IV infection is an ailment associated with poverty, denial, prejudice and risky behavior. Unlike nearly every other infectious disease, it requires meticulous, lifelong therapy, which also happens to be expensive, averaging $25,000 a year. Half of the money goes for pills, which must be taken every day.
Like a woman's choice to have an abortion, I dont give a rats ass if she execute all those future democrat voters, but I sure as hell dont have to pay for the procedures. You spread the legs you pay the punishment, you pork the poopshoot you pay for the punishment...….

There isn't much to debate. You have an axe to grind when it comes to homos, which is why you endlessly never stop mentioning/whining about them. Also, you're not paying anything to keep me alive. Perhaps your time would be better spent worrying about why you're such a miserable twat all the time around here.

Homos? That sounds a bit rude.

I'm outta here.

Call me a "homophile", but that was actually funny. :laughing0301:

Or maybe it was just the vodka.

Obama didn't change his position on gay marriage because of some guy's ass, but because of some guy's poll results. He would still be against gay marriage as most African Americans were when he was elected if he still thought most of that demographic supported said position.
Once Obama was re-elected he no longer FEARED that he could be punished for being a gay man with blacks.

Jeeze dude.......................Obama has been out of office for almost 2 years now. Do you have to keep bringing him up?

Oh wait..................the louder you scream about something Obama did a long time ago, you think that will help Trump cover over his current mistakes.

Their has been huge rumors spreading around for years that both him and Lincoln was gay

I wonder why Obama just doesn't come out of the closet. He might have been remembered more fondly

-Geaux

I'm outta here.

Hateful douchebaggery is not required of any political position.

Seems plausible

-Geaux

Obama Vacationed Alone With Reggie Love, Bans Media from Taking Pictures

The contents of this post may be upsetting to some of you unrepentant Obama apologists. You may want to sit this one out and wait for the next post which will be up shortly.

For years there have been rumors about President Barack Obama's sexual preferences. To understand why I am entertaining the rumors today, I have to take you back to November 2011, when Obama's "body man" Reggie Love resigned from his manufactured position as "deputy political director" to Mr. Obama.

At the time, the WH press pool that follows Obama everywhere speculated quietly that the president and Mr. Love had broken up. The rumor mongers within the press pool speculated that Love was asked to resign -- so close to the November elections -- because "compromising" pictures from his college days had surfaced online -- and the pics were zooming along the Internet highway at such a rapid pace that the White House could not contain them.

According to this blog, the pictures purportedly showed a "heavily inebriated" Mr. Love performing a homosexual act on another male.

Laughing......this latest bout of Obama themed homo-erotic fan fiction is amusing.

This is what, the fourth thread dedicated to steamy man-on-man fantasies about Obama on this board alone? The fifth?

Seems plausible

-Geaux

The contents of this post may be upsetting to some of you unrepentant Obama apologists. You may want to sit this one out and wait for the next post which will be up shortly.

For years there have been rumors about President Barack Obama's sexual preferences. To understand why I am entertaining the rumors today, I have to take you back to November 2011, when Obama's "body man" Reggie Love resigned from his manufactured position as "deputy political director" to Mr. Obama.

At the time, the WH press pool that follows Obama everywhere speculated quietly that the president and Mr. Love had broken up. The rumor mongers within the press pool speculated that Love was asked to resign -- so close to the November elections -- because "compromising" pictures from his college days had surfaced online -- and the pics were zooming along the Internet highway at such a rapid pace that the White House could not contain them.

According to this blog, the pictures purportedly showed a "heavily inebriated" Mr. Love performing a homosexual act on another male.

Laughing......this latest bout of Obama themed homo-erotic fan fiction is amusing.

This is what, the fourth thread dedicated to steamy man-on-man fantasies about Obama on this board alone? The fifth?
So I take it your answer is 'no'

-Geaux

Seems plausible

-Geaux

So I take it your answer is 'no'

-Geaux

For this thread of bizarrely Obama themed homo-erotic fan fiction? Or the other 4 threads on the same topic in the last couple of months?

Forum List

Back