Did Preston Learn This at a "Liberal Indoctrination Center"?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Kindergartner says the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag on his front porch. He says it every day in his Kindergarten class. I have been unable to find out if his Kindergarten is a public school, but I know in my public school, we start every day with the Pledge.

How is this possible, since every single public school coast to coast is a "liberal indoctrination center"? I mean, the mind boggles.

Video: Young boy salutes while reciting the pledge of allegiance

Kindergartner says the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag on his front porch. He says it every day in his Kindergarten class. I have been unable to find out if his Kindergarten is a public school, but I know in my public school, we start every day with the Pledge.

How is this possible, since every single public school coast to coast is a "liberal indoctrination center"? I mean, the mind boggles.

A lot of schools don't because the teachers don't know it. How do you say it in Spanish?

A lot of schools don't because the teachers don't know it. How do you say it in Spanish?
Doesn’t count if you pledge in Spanish?

Doesn’t count if you pledge in Spanish?
NO

Maybe, I don't know that. Do you know that? Link, anecdotally, anything?

Its called sarcasm.

Its called sarcasm.

I got that. I also note that this thread has thus far garnered nothing but crickets.

Can't bust up the narrative now.

Forum List

Back