Did Pittsburg kick someones ass again??

Put your money where your smack-talk is. Steelers around 9-1 to win Superbowl. In horseracing, that's considered a respectable longshot.

Put your money where your smack-talk is. Steelers around 9-1 to win Superbowl. In horseracing, that's considered a respectable longshot.

If you are going to lay odds before the season even begins...go for it.
You know the Eagles were supposed to be this magnificent team..."the dream team" as the media called them.
They got their asses spanked and sent home...and Vick? He should have stayed with dogfighting...he looked like an amateur out there.
And more importantly - the Eagles front line looked like swiss cheese.

You're a Giant's fan,right?

Sure am....and we have won more championships than the Steelers

Super bowl winners are the true champions....argue with that.
And in that catagory..
Giants 3
Steelers 6

Hardly....Steelers have been in the League since 1927

In that time they won six championships and the Giants won seven

I don't see the New York Yankees counting championships starting in 1966. They count all 27 of them

Sure am....and we have won more championships than the Steelers

And in that catagory..
Giants 3
Steelers 6

I don't see the New York Yankees counting championships starting in 1966. They count all 27 of them

Ask how many people care...here is a hint....it depends if they are a Giants fan or not.
If you wanna talk about games that happened before any of us were born...I am sure there is a pre-WWII forum somewhere.
As the saying goes - those without a promising future talk about the past.

And in that catagory..
Giants 3
Steelers 6

Ask how many people care...here is a hint....it depends if they are a Giants fan or not.
If you wanna talk about games that happened before any of us were born...I am sure there is a pre-WWII forum somewhere.
As the saying goes - those without a promising future talk about the past.

The NFL is the NFL

Just like Baseball....it has been around long before you were born. That doesn't mean it didn't exist

You guys getting tired of this yet?
Can't wait till regular season...damn...going to have to make room for yet another Super Bowl T-shirt.

Regular season has arrived and Steelers blown out in their opener. :lol: Proving once again, exhibition games mean absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back