Did Penn State know about it?

police were aware of this and did nothing....that is the amazing part....at all levels it was ignored

no, the police were not aware of anyone being raped or molested......

all the police were informed of was that the sandusky took a shower with a different kid and that kids mother reported it.....

that is what the 1998 police report was about......

in that report, the kid said the "only" thing that happened was that sandusky did was hug him in the shower, there was no accusation that sandusky touched the boys genitals or anything that would have constituted actual molestation or assault.......

which is why the da did not prusue it.........

that was the only incident the police were ever aware of.......

this goes a lot deeper..its being repeated all across the nation, its not one.isolated event
it is institutionalized

what is being repeated all across the nation?

what is institutionalized?

The Pa. State Attorney says that Paterno won't be charged. He is still a bum and the Penn State board did the right thing firing him.

Democrats held a series of hearings about steriod use in Baseball and managed to indict a Hall of Fame pitcher for lying to congress. I thought it was your duty to lie to congress (just kidding). Anyway Roger Clemens got a mis-trial and yet it seems democrats are determined to try him again...for lying to congress. My point is that Penn State coach Joe Paterno probably holds the same status in college football as a Hall of Fame Baseball player and the Pa. state Attorney announced that Paterno will not be prosecuted for alleged lying about sexual abuse of boys. Does anybody see the difference between lying about steriod use and lying about forcible sodomy of young boys?

Democrats held a series of hearings about steriod use in Baseball and managed to indict a Hall of Fame pitcher for lying to congress. I thought it was your duty to lie to congress (just kidding). Anyway Roger Clemens got a mis-trial and yet it seems democrats are determined to try him again...for lying to congress. My point is that Penn State coach Joe Paterno probably holds the same status in college football as a Hall of Fame Baseball player and the Pa. state Attorney announced that Paterno will not be prosecuted for alleged lying about sexual abuse of boys. Does anybody see the difference between lying about steriod use and lying about forcible sodomy of young boys?

Rodger Clemens was not a part of a steroid cabal and protected.. the the state attorney however is a member of the cabal of pot bellied pedophiles and closeted homosexuals that have infiltrated the highest levels of government and institutions

Big colleges always have a lot of clout in the area they are located, especially colleges that have a winning football team. Police and prosecutors tend to look the other way and the media always downplays negative stories. The monster who committed the worst school shooting in history at Va. Tech. was given preferential treatment by local police when he was a student. Professors were afraid of him and woman reported that they were stalked. The police never arrested him and he was able to purchase firearms "legally" because he had no record and his psychiatric treatment was kept secret. I think the same situation happened at Penn State. What Police Officer would dare to accuse the ass't coach of homosexual sodomy? They all hoped it would go away and here we are. Only the college president and the coach have been fired so far but an investigation mught turn up criminal malfeasance in public office if the entire area and the media doesn't close ranks.

I strongly believe that Penn State is full of perverts and has a custom of perversion. Though I still cannot understand why parents of victims did not raised hell, I wish schools such as Penn State are shut down. It appears Penn State is in business of researching, teaching and servicing perversion.

I strongly believe that Penn State is full of perverts and has a custom of perversion. Though I still cannot understand why parents of victims did not raised hell, I wish schools such as Penn State are shut down. It appears Penn State is in business of researching, teaching and servicing perversion.

There weren't "parents" mostly there were single mothers and the boys from disadvantaged families. In some ways this is like the Michael Jackson molestations. No one wanted to say anything because of the benefits they got for pretending it wasn't happening.

Sandusky used the school as his gay child-brothel. What was done to these boys by pimping them out was worse than anything done by the catholic priests. Even worse though than the acts, which were monstrous, done by a very sick mind, are the protests by the students in support of Paterno. Now, I consider myself a world-class coldhearted bitch who doesn't give a flying fuck about others. Even I coulodn't bring myself to go out and protest on behalf of someone who conspired to rape little boys an pimp them out for money. McCreary saw Sandusky in the act of sodomizing a ten year old boy and did nothing. He is as revolting as Sandusly himself.

This entire incident including the support for the rapist and his cohorts says a great deal about the level of degeneracy in our culture's descent.

When you deal with big universities you are dealing with an inbred little society. The judge who lowered Sandusky's bail had been a volunteer in Sandusky's "charity" aka hunting ground.

Of course they knew. One report had him caught in the act of raping one of the boys. Is Sandusky a democrat? That alone would explain a lot.

I'd like to see a little outrage in the left wing media instead of hush-hush reporting as if Penn State and college football were the victims.
Gee what a surprise, the CON$ have rationalized a way of blaming the Dems and the media. How long before they blame unions and Hollywood?

Of course they knew. One report had him caught in the act of raping one of the boys. Is Sandusky a democrat? That alone would explain a lot.

I'd like to see a little outrage in the left wing media instead of hush-hush reporting as if Penn State and college football were the victims.
Gee what a surprise, the CON$ have rationalized a way of blaming the Dems and the media. How long before they blame unions and Hollywood?

You misunderstand the point R2. Like everything else Clinton set the standard for sleaze and the left wing media defended him. The left wing is still more horrified about ten year old allegations of sexual harasment by a republican than they are about a coach allegedly sodomizing young boys for at least fifteen years.

Forum List

Back