Did Paul Ryan Plan to bring congress to a stanstill no matter if it hurt US Economy?

Quoting KOS, Libtard?

Or is this where you tell the board again you aren't a Libtard?

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Truth? from the Daily Kooks? Hey Im registered there and got my donation email.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
See I read that and Red State, some of us see all the sides, we dont just parrot talking points.....thought is a wonderful thing, maybe soon you'll experience it.

And that is why you are voting for Mitt and Ryan this fall. Excellent.

MORON!!!!

I'm voting for Romney and Ryan in the Fall because I don't think the incumbent has the faintest idea about how to fix the economy. Raising taxes on anyone in a weak economy is a bad idea and yet THAT is what Obama is suggesting. If you're going to espouse Keynesian economic principles as the basis for more government spending then don't you think you should adhere to the Keynesian tenet of only raising taxes in boom periods?

No, you are voting for Mitt and Co. becuase of bunch of Republican proganda that means nothing. Your a fool and too lazy to do anything about it.

Let's make this a short argument...shall we?

You simply show me what Barack Obama's plan is to get the economy going again. I don't think he HAS one...and I don't think he's had one since Larry Summers jumped ship two years ago. Since you contend that my vote is based on GOP "proganda" sic then I'd love to have you set me straight. Here's your chance to garner another vote for Barry, Empty! Just put forth the plan Obama is going to use and if it's workable then I'll vote for the guy. If you can't then I'm going to vote for the other guy who HAS pulled off economic "salvage jobs" before.

There is four of you. Does that count as a circle jerk? Technically I guess it is a square jerk. Don't matter much. You all drinking for the same koolaide fountain.

Again with the jerking..

See a doctor.............

I'm voting for Romney and Ryan in the Fall because I don't think the incumbent has the faintest idea about how to fix the economy. Raising taxes on anyone in a weak economy is a bad idea and yet THAT is what Obama is suggesting. If you're going to espouse Keynesian economic principles as the basis for more government spending then don't you think you should adhere to the Keynesian tenet of only raising taxes in boom periods?

No, you are voting for Mitt and Co. becuase of bunch of Republican proganda that means nothing. Your a fool and too lazy to do anything about it.

You simply show me what Barack Obama's plan is to get the economy going again. I don't think he HAS one...and I don't think he's had one since Larry Summers jumped ship two years ago. Since you contend that my vote is based on GOP "proganda" sic then I'd love to have you set me straight. Here's your chance to garner another vote for Barry, Empty! Just put forth the plan Obama is going to use and if it's workable then I'll vote for the guy. If you can't then I'm going to vote for the other guy who HAS pulled off economic "salvage jobs" before.

Well, I guess I was just not smart enough for you. Gee, gosh, you're a bright one. Night, all. Keep it down over there, full-auto.

With all due respect? Why would you even START a string with an article from The Daily KOS?

If you want to be taken seriously...either use a credible source or craft your own criticism of Ryan.

I use all sorts of sources, some liberal, some conservative and I have looked up the record and it is identical to what KOS posted regarding votes. I have crafted my own criticism of Ryan by saying he isn't what people think and using the voting record to show that he has voted for expansion of government and some of the same things like bailouts that Obama is lambasted for. Also, he voted to keep the war out of the budget which is the height of deception.

I wouldn't be taken seriously by lockstep republicans if I posted the "Blaze" in its entirety. That isn't my goal. Convincing people who hold dogma so close to their chests isn't possible!

Last edited:
The REASON that I'm voting for the GOP ticket over the Democratic ticket is that what the country needs is someone who's competent. Not someone who is presumed to be competent (which Barry was) but someone who has a record of successfully dealing with economic issues. Paul Ryan is one of the more intelligent people we have in Washington right now...on either side of the aisle. I couldn't be more pleased with Romney's choice for VP.

So you would rather vote for a man who has the same Bush plan which got us into this mess in the first place.........:hellno:
With their plan the only people who will benefit are the very wealthy.. and the middle class taxes will go up.
You want to vote for a man from congress who has already proven to basically screw you over.
Remember the Bush years, it really wasn't centuries ago, I wonder why their is such a selective memory for those on the right have..
I guess Romney picked a fast witted man to stand behind as he has proven to many that he trips over his own feet...

Last edited:
With all due respect? Why would you even START a string with an article from The Daily KOS?

If you want to be taken seriously...either use a credible source or craft your own criticism of Ryan.

I use all sorts of sources, some liberal, some conservative and I have looked up the record and it is identical to what KOS posted regarding votes. I have crafted my own criticism of Ryan by saying he isn't what people think and using the voting record to show that he has voted for expansion of government and some of the same things like bailouts that Obama is lambasted for. Also, he voted to keep the war out of the budget which is the height of deception.

I wouldn't be taken seriously by lockstep republicans if I posted the "Blaze" in its entirety. That isn't my goal. Convincing people who hold dogma so close to their chests isn't possible!

Why would anyone take an article from The Daily KOS seriously? You accuse me of being a "lockstep" Republican because I point out that you've chosen to post an article from about as biased a site as exists? As I said before...why waste your time?

The REASON that I'm voting for the GOP ticket over the Democratic ticket is that what the country needs is someone who's competent. Not someone who is presumed to be competent (which Barry was) but someone who has a record of successfully dealing with economic issues. Paul Ryan is one of the more intelligent people we have in Washington right now...on either side of the aisle. I couldn't be more pleased with Romney's choice for VP.

So you would rather vote for a man who has the same Bush plan which got us into this mess in the first place.........:hellno:
With their plan the only people who will benefit are the very wealthy.. and the middle class taxes will go up.
You want to vote for a man from congress who has already proven to basically screw you over.
Remember the Bush years, it really wasn't centuries ago, I wonder why their is such a selective memory for those on the right have..
I guess Romney picked a fast witted man to stand behind as he has proven to many that he trips over his own feet...

Restoring fiscal sanity is not returning to the "Bush years". We cannot continue down the path that Barack Obama wants to take us. Paul Ryan is one of the few politicians in Washington who has had the political courage to treat us like adults and propose solutions to our problems that would actually work to cut the deficit. Barack Obama has chosen to kick the can down the road. Which one is REALLY screwing over America?

Well, I guess I was just not smart enough for you. Gee, gosh, you're a bright one. Night, all. Keep it down over there, full-auto.

I guess you're not smart enough to give me Obama's plan. You are smart enough to run away when confronted with someone that wants to hear it though...aren't you?

Any other progressive want to rise to the challenge?

What is Barry's plan to turn the economy around?

Forum List

Back