Did Obama's Family have Christian Slaves?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, an interesting article.. I'm not sure what to make of it, perhaps some Obama vetting is in order this time...:dunno:

-------------------

Fifteen-year-old Ratu was one of the child maids researchers spoke to. She said: “Every day my employer was angry and she would kick me and pinch me. Almost every day. When I mopped the floor, I did not use a mop for mopping, just my hands and a rag, and then my employer kicked me to go deeper under the bed. She would pinch me on my shoulders.”

This shocking story begs for an accounting by the President and his family. If indeed his family adopted the traditional Islamic lifestyle while residing in Indonesia, how many slaves did they own? There are scant records indicating that his family did not adopt the lifestyle and own a slave or two thus the question becomes more pertinent as this administration paints a face of upholding human rights internationally but quite possibly deceiving the American public and the world about the conditions of children within his family’s own household. The accounting for the problem is solely that of the White House as the practice of human slavery is indeed a valid use of hapless children as the Quran provides several Suras to justify the activity:

Did Obama’s Family own Christian Slaves? | Shenandoah

obama_1738779c.jpg

Barack Obama and Sarah Palin 'are distant cousins'

Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are 10th cousins through a common ancestor, John Smith, a 17th century pastor, according to genealogists.

More: Barack Obama and Sarah Palin 'are distant cousins' - Telegraph

Well, an interesting article.. I'm not sure what to make of it, perhaps some Obama vetting is in order this time...:dunno:

-------------------

Fifteen-year-old Ratu was one of the child maids researchers spoke to. She said: “Every day my employer was angry and she would kick me and pinch me. Almost every day. When I mopped the floor, I did not use a mop for mopping, just my hands and a rag, and then my employer kicked me to go deeper under the bed. She would pinch me on my shoulders.”

This shocking story begs for an accounting by the President and his family. If indeed his family adopted the traditional Islamic lifestyle while residing in Indonesia, how many slaves did they own? There are scant records indicating that his family did not adopt the lifestyle and own a slave or two thus the question becomes more pertinent as this administration paints a face of upholding human rights internationally but quite possibly deceiving the American public and the world about the conditions of children within his family’s own household. The accounting for the problem is solely that of the White House as the practice of human slavery is indeed a valid use of hapless children as the Quran provides several Suras to justify the activity:

This would be true to Lolo and makes sense. Interesting. Very interesting.

Obama's Republican rival Mitt Romney, on the other hand, can trace the majority of his family tree to England.

His great-great grandfather, Miles Romney, was a carpenter from Preston, England, where he and his wife, Elizabeth, were converted by Mormon missionaries and then they came to the United States in the early 1800s.

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann's family tree traces back to the United Kingdom. Her grandfather was a coalminer from Wales.

After his family line came to America, Romney's great-grandfather, Miles Park Romney, became the first of Romney's ancestors to practice polygamy, and had four wives and 30 children.

More: Obama and Romney's ancestry laced with slavery and polygamy

-------------------

Really? I read Obama's mother left Lolo because he became an anti communist.

Obama's Republican rival Mitt Romney, on the other hand, can trace the majority of his family tree to England.

His great-great grandfather, Miles Romney, was a carpenter from Preston, England, where he and his wife, Elizabeth, were converted by Mormon missionaries and then they came to the United States in the early 1800s.

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann's family tree traces back to the United Kingdom. Her grandfather was a coalminer from Wales.

After his family line came to America, Romney's great-grandfather, Miles Park Romney, became the first of Romney's ancestors to practice polygamy, and had four wives and 30 children.

Shall we chat about daddy #1 the one he'd like us to believe he had.?

OR

His real daddy?

OR

His real daddy?

Chat about whatever the voices in your head tell you.

Not in this generation...

... nor in the one before...

... and likely not in the one before that.

So what's yer point...

... other than tryin' to start a buncha s--t over nothing?
:eusa_eh:

Not in this generation...

... nor in the one before...

... and likely not in the one before that.

So what's yer point...

... other than tryin' to start a buncha s--t over nothing?
:eusa_eh:

Quit yer bitchen, If you're not having any fun, get off of the roller coaster, Sir.....:lol:

Grampa says...If you don't like goofy discussion, why are you here?

-------------------

"Lolo"....:)

OR

His real daddy?

you tell me :D

images

or

images

And never ever forget Frank's own admission of taking a child and introducing her into the world of sex and that girl was a daughter of his friends.

In his own book.

This is no bullshit. Frank talks about how he "cherry" picked this girl.

OR

His real daddy?

images

or

images

And never ever forget Frank's own admission of taking a child and introducing her into the world of sex and that girl was a daughter of his friends.

In his own book.

(The plot thickens)... This is a "Who's Your Daddy" thaang.. that's interesting?

-------------------

I don't know but I do know for damn sure Romney's family practiced polygamy, not that far back, did you know his grand father went to Mexico running from the law? The thing about this though is that Romney's current thoughts on women's rights are reflective of polygamist past.

-------------------

I don't know but I do know for damn sure Romney's family practiced polygamy, not that far back, did you know his grand father went to Mexico running from the law? The thing about this though is that Romney's current thoughts on women's rights are reflective of polygamist past.

Stay on topic. The thread is about Obama, not Romney.
You want to talk about Romney start your own dam thread!
Nice deflection attempt however.

images

or

images

In his own book.

(The plot thickens)... This is a "Who's Your Daddy" thaang.. that's interesting?

Jerry spring style! :razz:
Should a DNA test be demanded?

images

or

images

In his own book.

Jerry spring style! :razz:
Should a DNA test be demanded?

Could be... Who's Your Daddy-Gate...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back